ANOTHER MDE Glitch ?!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Receiving this MDE error message since this morning -

 We cannot display all your dining reservation details right now. Please check back later.

The funny thing is that all of my dining reservations ARE listed !

Anyone experience same recently ?

Btw - using web, not app -

TIA !

Yes, I’m having that one as well.

Along with the one where I request to see available ADRs for a specific meal time only to get a message that there are no available ADRs (and I know it’s not possible
that not one restaurant has any openings for lunch over a month from now). Then, I choose a specific time and several appear. Then, I choose the time just before that and others (that should show up with the first slot I looked at) appear.

I give up at this point, we’re generally happy with QS and it’s less hassle at this rate.

I also noticed that my preference changed to Canada (on its own- used to change to Europe all the time when MDE was first "updated" - ) so, changed back to English and still getting same error ! Now, it's switching off between can't display family and friends to dining info !

I saw that earlier today, but when I went back in to check now, everything is listed correctly. I made all my ADRs this morning.

I saw that earlier today, but when I went back in to check now, everything is listed correctly. I made all my ADRs this morning.

Yep - our adrs are all listed - I had screen printed last week and checked them against what is showing today - they are all there, but error message still appearing

I had this happen today too with multiple reservations followed by a page loading error message once the reservation time was selected. I was able to eventually get everything booked but it was so frustrating!

Yes, I’m having that one as well.

Along with the one where I request to see available ADRs for a specific meal time only to get a message that there are no available ADRs (and I know it’s not possible
that not one restaurant has any openings for lunch over a month from now). Then, I choose a specific time and several appear. Then, I choose the time just before that and others (that should show up with the first slot I looked at) appear.

I give up at this point, we’re generally happy with QS and it’s less hassle at this rate.

I keep getting the Sorry for the Paws message when just looking at a restaurant's page, not even trying to make the reservation. Coupled with the fact that a lot of the times when I have looked it doesn't bring back any openings or an opening at a single restaurant. Maybe one day they'll have everything work at the same time on their website but I doubt it

Great - now can't modify any existing adr ! ( with the exception of T-Rex, for whatever reason) - the modify option not showing ( web)

Every day it's more fun !

Great - now can't modify any existing adr ! ( with the exception of T-Rex, for whatever reason) - the modify option not showing ( web)

Every day it's more fun !

Just realized - can't cancel any adrs either - one day the entire MDE will work !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter