• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANOTHER Live TR

NWOhioAngela

DIS Veteran
Hi Everybody!

I don't want to steal Aaron's thunder so I won't do a full TR, but just a couple things. We've been here since Thursday and its been our best trip yet. The weather is great--and I'd say the crowds are moderate. It's not like it used to be in October, but VERY managable if you are in the parks early. BTMRR was a walk on at 9:30 this morning, and at about a 40 minute wait by noon. We did Pirates, BTMRR, Haunted Mansion, Splash, Laugh Factory, Philharmagic and Small World all by noon. We did some character greets in there too, so its not too busy. We're going back tonight for the MNSSHP to ride some some more.

We did the Food and More Food :rolleyes1 Festival at EPCOT on Thursday afternoon. Kevin is absolutely right about filling up on the kiosks. We are on the deluxe dining plan this time and we used up a lot of snack credits sampling about half way around. We're doing the other half tomorrow and Tuesday.

Kevin was also right about Narcoosee's. We had dinner there last night during Wishes and it was the best meal we have had at Disney. We saw a couple get engaged at the table next to us during Wishes. It was very sweet and SOO romantic!

Weird things we have seen this trip: Some woman wearing stillettos ON THE BEACH at the Poly. :confused3 (pictures coming soon!) and some guy having a TOTAL meltdown at the bus stop at Caribbean Beach Resort. Lots of flying "F" bombs. I felt really bad for his family. I think he was mad they missed the bus because the whole family wasnt there. It was ugly. But then again, so were the shoes!

Any questions?

PLEASE POST PICS!!! I want to be even more envious!!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

I hope you have a great trip!!!

Hi Everybody!

I don't want to steal Aaron's thunder so I won't do a full TR

You won't be stealing any of my thunder. Trip reports are fun and this is a public forum. I love reading them just as much as writing them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter