Another great Target buy!!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
I LOVE their clearance sales!! :cool1: We had been looking at getting a roof rack carrier for our van. Thought it would be a great use going to WDW for 2 weeks...had been wondering how we were going to fit 2 adults, 2 teens, 1 pre-teen, one dog..................plus all the clothes into our mini van. :confused3 I had seen one at Target, an 18 cu ft. Coleman (hardshell, aerodynamic model), initially on clearance for $90 (from $130). Nice, but not still too much. About 2 weeks ago, it was marked down to $65. Still...not in my ballpark. Popped in there today. Marked down to $32.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: Guess what's attached to our roof rack?!! We're going to the shore for the weekend and are giving it a test run! :flower:

Great find!! I just love Target Clearance. I just wish one was a bit closer to me now that gas prices are so high. Just hanging out at home! :guilty: Great job on getting such a good deal. Good things come to those who wait! :banana:

sections of your local targets? I LOVE target, but mine never seems to have much clearance stuff...

foofanella said:
sections of your local targets? I LOVE target, but mine never seems to have much clearance stuff...
Usually clearance stuff is on the ends of aisles but sometimes you will see a whole aisle of clearanced stuff say in the live plants, pool toys, or automotive. I have been so spoiled by Target clearance I hate to pay retail!!

Usually the clearance items are on an endcap. Last week I went to target for some socks and came out with one of those organizer shelves that goes behind the toilet. A really nice wood one 69.99 for ----------- 8.74. I couldn't believe the price. I would have bought it even if I couldn't use it.

Wow, that is an awesome deal!! Target has the best clearance when you can find it!

Me & DH went one day and bought ALL of our DD's Christmas presents off the clearance racks. This included Polly Pockets, Barbie etc... We got the Polly Pockets limo for $3.48 and it normally was $18. All together I think we only spent $70 for EVERYTHING! Not on sale it would have been WELL over $200.

Got to LOVE Target!!!

always quiet
We have that exact carrier and we bought it in the summer at Target for $130!!! I thought that was a good deal considering we were going to purchase one at Sears for over $200. Good for you!!! I just wanted to tell you we used it in June to go to WDW/Vero and it worked great!!! We even put the umbrella stroller in it! It held up great and nothing got wet when it down poured on 3 occaisions on the ride home. We were driving on I95 and it was rainy and windy and the carrier was fine. We were really happy with it. We will be using it again in Nov.

DisneyForLife said:
Usually the clearance items are on an endcap. Last week I went to target for some socks and came out with one of those organizer shelves that goes behind the toilet. A really nice wood one 69.99 for ----------- 8.74. I could't believe the price. I would have bought it even if I couldn't use it.

I had to laugh when I read your last line that you would have bought it even if you couldn't use it cause I would have the same thought process. I just can't pass up a good deal! I love the jewelry clearance because its nice to have little items like that on hand just in case you need a quick add on gift.

Target had an amazing toy sale last month, I got the Lego Hogwarts castle, originally $99.99, for $22. They actually had a ton of Lego stuff, Star Wars and Harry Potter, dirt cheap.

There is a website I found, FishingforDeals, that is all about amazing baragains and there is usually a thread every week on what is on clearance at Target. Honestly, though, I try to avoid that website! I end up spending more if I start chasing those great deals... for things I never knew I needed before I saw them on sale! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter