another first time DVC owner

NHPeter

Earning My Ears
DW and I took the plunge and purchased 210 points at SSR on Oct 18th. All of our paper work has been signed and returned.

We have our first visit planned for May, 2005 with 3 nights at VB and 5 nights at SSR. Our DD and husband, DS and wife and their son (our first grandson), who will be 10 months old on this trip, will be joining us.

I'd like to thank all of the folks that have entered details about DVC over the past couple of years. I have been an avid reader over that time. We have not taken any of the DVC tours during our 3 trips to DW over the past 4 years when we have stayed in the FW cabins and VB. But from all of the memories and positive reviews that folks have shared, we thought a DVC membership would be great for us.

so again thank-you and HELLO NEIGHBOR

- peter

<B><font size=2><font color=blue> CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME, NEIGHBOR. </FONT SIZE></B></FONT COLOR>

We will also be taking our first trip home in May 2005, woo hoo :) :) :)
:wave:

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

And welcome to our little community on the DIS!

Congratulations and Welcome home!! We just got our DVC@ BWV and we are from Merrimack too!! Small world :wave:

Peter

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

:wave2:

Enjoy your many vacations to come. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter