Another FE Gift Thread x)

We're probably driving (taking an RV) but we want to fly (Southwest). There's 6 of us though. And my 3 brothers (8, 7 and 5 when we go) can share 1 maybe 2 bags. And we each get 2 free bags, a carry on and a personal item.

DD: 2 checked bags Satchel and whatever
DM: " " Purse and carry on
Me: " " Purse and Carry on
DB1: 1 or 2 Checked bags Carry on and a personal item
DB2: FE gifts in a bag
DB3: " "

thats why we can do it
Awww-Flying Southwest would work. I just cannot see paying $50 for a bag on Delta or the like for the FEs. Cheaper to ship them USPS to be at destination. We also like not having to check bags, so... I'm going to pack an empty carry on to hold all the goodies we buy to take them home!

Awww-Flying Southwest would work. I just cannot see paying $50 for a bag on Delta or the like for the FEs. Cheaper to ship them USPS to be at destination. We also like not having to check bags, so... I'm going to pack an empty carry on to hold all the goodies we buy to take them home!

yea we thought about shipping them to Disney's terminal in Port Canaveral they'll make sure it ends up in you cabin :-) There's an address you can send it too before you leave.

yea we thought about shipping them to Disney's terminal in Port Canaveral they'll make sure it ends up in you cabin :-) There's an address you can send it too before you leave.
We're going out of Miami, so that won't work:thumbsup2 I'll figure something out. As of right now there are only 3 families on the meet thread. I can handle gifts for 2 families in my carry on!LOL

Ohhh lucky! Last time we had 18 rooms and mutiple families in 1 room >,<
Our cruise isn't until April, so I'm hoping at least a few more show up. If not, it will be fun hopefully getting to REALLY know 2 other families before we go. It's our first Disney cruise, so I'm just really excited!:goodvibes I'm chomping at the bit to make/buy FE gifts, but I cannot really do that just yet!

Well I have no idea if what I made was liked, as no one ever commented, but for the men I made quilted coasters (made from fabric with different wine labels since we are from wine country) and added a bottle stopper. For the women I made a quilted tissue holder (and can't remember what else I put in with that).

It was the first time I participated in a FE, so wasn't really sure what to do.

Wish I had been on your cruise! Those sound like awesome gifts. Do you have any photos?

Wish I had been on your cruise! Those sound like awesome gifts. Do you have any photos?

Aw, thanks. No, unfortunately I didn't take a picture. I do have two sets of coasters left, so could take a photo for you. Didn't have any extra tissue holders. I also just remembered the other item for the women. I made up a recipe book of "Recipes from Long Island" which were basically some of my favorite recipes. I printed them in the Dis green and tied them with Dis green ribbon.

I didn't take pictures of the fabric covered autograph books I made for the kids either.

We had so many rooms in our FE, it was overwhelming, especially when the last 4 months I was in a cast and undergoing physical therapy of the right hand. Made making additional gifts for the late comers very difficult. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter