another fastpass question

Andyman33

Mouseketeer
again basic questions --- i'm sorry.
we have friends joining us for wednesday at epcot
are there really no mission space fastpasses that day at all left? are they releasing new fp's day of and I should just keep checking?
same thing with test track - zero availability.
trying to get them fastpasses to match up with ours but its impossible when even mission space has no availability - seems odd

last question - i connected with the person that is managing plans for her family - however, I can't make fastpasses or adjust the kids fastpasses - any possible way to change that?

Yes, sometimes MS and TT FP+ all get snapped up. I don't think they typically release new ones, what's out there is out there. However, if you check day of or night before you should have very little trouble getting either one as people change their plans.

last question - i connected with the person that is managing plans for her family - however, I can't make fastpasses or adjust the kids fastpasses - any possible way to change that?
Go back to your Family & Friends list and select 'Add a Guest'. You should see a list of people that are either managed profiles of connected friends or friends of friends. Select the ones you want to add and click Done. An email request will be sent to the managing profile for authorization.

If you don't see anyone, either the connected friend has their friends list set to private or MDE is not working properly.

Another option is to import by Disney Reservation if they are staying on property. You would need to enter their confirmation number and last name and it should show everyone listed on their room reservation. You can then select those you want to include.

Yes you’re going at a very busy time of year it’s quite possible that the FP are all gone. They don’t hold any back, but keep an eye out for cancelations the day before.

I had the same issue linking a profile. The person’s linked ok but the rest of the family didn’t come through. I called IT and they took care of it.

yea i know it will be busy - we come all the time - and I had my fastpasses booked 58 days ago lol maybe mroe - with that being said I was surprised no mission space fastpasses seemed odd but I know its not closed because I have them for my family already haha

I would like to piggy back on this thread. I am wondering how long a fast pass line will be when the standby queue is really long. For example, splash mountain standby is up to 120 min today, so how long would the fast pass line be? trying to budget accordingly for our touring plan. Thanks!

yea i know it will be busy - we come all the time - and I had my fastpasses booked 58 days ago lol maybe mroe - with that being said I was surprised no mission space fastpasses seemed odd but I know its not closed because I have them for my family already haha

MS is one of the most desirable Tier 2s. I've seen it be out of availability ahead of the day of.

I would like to piggy back on this thread. I am wondering how long a fast pass line will be when the standby queue is really long. For example, splash mountain standby is up to 120 min today, so how long would the fast pass line be? trying to budget accordingly for our touring plan. Thanks!
It really depends. They had a lot of malfunctions last week and the fastpass lines got crazy long while rides were down. But they cleared up fast once the ride started going again. If you are really packing things in, I’d leave 15-20 minutes just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter