Another enabler alert

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
My computer has a mind of its own! I swear it does! ::yes:: I could have sworn I clicked on the link to Live365 in my Favorites list, but what pops up?!?! Creative Xpress! :rotfl:

Of course once I was there I had to look to see if they were offering any good deals. ;) And of course they came through again!

All Sizzix 30% - code: 30spooky
save $5 with $40 purchase - coupon: $5TRICK
save $20 with $100 purchase - coupon: $20TREAT
save $40 with $150 purchase - coupon: $40PUMPKIN

They had a couple Sizzix dies that I haven't even seen at the Sizzix site - must have missed them there. :confused3
Frame Puzzle
Frames, Nested Square
Frame, Slide Holder (this is a single slide holder on a large red die)
Frames, Rivet Combo (set of 3: circle, oval, rectangle opening)
Matchbook Cover & Page Inserts
Scallop Pocket
Paper Clips
Puzzle Maker
Dog Tags (set of 4)
And flower!! It looks like you cut out the parts & do a paper piecing out of them!! They look awesome!!
Daffodil & Narcissus (this is a medium die, not large like all the others)
Hydrangea
Pansy
Tulip
Lilac
Dasiy
They're all regular price $14.98 - not the CX sale price of 2 or 3% off.

Thanks for the heads up! I promised myself I wouldn't shop for any scrap supplies until I got back from vacation ~ your post threw a big monkey wrench into that! :rotfl2:

Ooooh I really, really want the puzzle maker one, but I promised DH I would curb my spending until the 1st of November. He says, "If you keep buying all this stuff, what am I going to get you for Christmas?" :confused3 Anyway, I promised I would be good, but omg, I really want that puzzle maker die. What to do? What to do?? Should I do it anyway? Oh man, why did I agree to this?? :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Beanie said:
Ooooh I really, really want the puzzle maker one, but I promised DH I would curb my spending until the 1st of November. He says, "If you keep buying all this stuff, what am I going to get you for Christmas?" :confused3 Anyway, I promised I would be good, but omg, I really want that puzzle maker die. What to do? What to do?? Should I do it anyway? Oh man, why did I agree to this?? :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh Beanie, you need to learn the art of semantics! ::yes:: You said you'd "curb" your spending, not stop it all together! Get with the program woman! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Sorry, I'm just kidding but I couldn't resist!)

What to do? Well, the sale/discount offer is only for a limited time - in fact the home pages says "Save 30% On All Sizzix Products For a very limited time only, save 30% on any and all Sizzix items." Just ask yourself, which he would rather you do....wait until the first & pay regular price or buy it now & save money?!?!?

Hey - Did you see this? "Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls Time for a bit of fun! To get us into the spirit of things, plan to visit the Creative Xpress Community early and often Friday, October 28. Let’s hobnob, bob for apples and trick or treat Internet style. Watch for more details on the Community Home Page."

Do you think it means more sales??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

piratesmate said:
Oh Beanie, you need to learn the art of semantics! ::yes:: You said you'd "curb" your spending, not stop it all together! Get with the program woman! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Sorry, I'm just kidding but I couldn't resist!)

What to do? Well, the sale/discount offer is only for a limited time - in fact the home pages says "Save 30% On All Sizzix Products For a very limited time only, save 30% on any and all Sizzix items." Just ask yourself, which he would rather you do....wait until the first & pay regular price or buy it now & save money?!?!?

Hey - Did you see this? "Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls Time for a bit of fun! To get us into the spirit of things, plan to visit the Creative Xpress Community early and often Friday, October 28. Let’s hobnob, bob for apples and trick or treat Internet style. Watch for more details on the Community Home Page."

Do you think it means more sales??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good point on the "curb" part and besides, DH would WANT me to save money, right? Okay, wait. Who am I trying to justify this to? Myself or you guys? :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am going to order it, I just can't pass it up since I am going to buy it eventually. Why wait and pay full price? Yes, that makes perfect sense to me, doesn't it to you?
Thanks, Deb and I am sure DH thanks you also. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

:wave: Hi Sweet Maxine! You've been scarce lately - busy with college inquiries I'd guess.

As far as I know the codes are not stackble. :( I know the first time I ordered from them I used one code, but not the one that would be most beneficial to me. They changed it for me the next day, but I did not get the discount from both.

Beanie said:

Can you drop a really big hint...I MEAN REALLY, REALLY BIG HINT...to your DH that you REALLY, REALLY want this. Or - do you have a DS or DD who could also drop a REALLY BIG HINT to your DH?

If your DH can pick up on the hint, it just might balance the "your need to have it but curb your spending" vs. the "his need to find a nice gift."

My DD is wonderful at dropping the hints on my behalf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter