i know this topic has been covered in depth but still having trouble deciding which way to go for add on and DH can't take my talking about it anymore need to add on probably in the range of 100 to 150 points. very tempted to buy a resale contract as there is no question the prices are better. i am still considering buying direct though for the following reasons: i will need to use the points soon - within the next 8 months. also i would like to pay in full over financing and adding on through disney would allow me to do it in smaller increments over time without having to have a huge amount of cash available at once. on the other hand, buying from disney means a higher overall price. i realize this is a personal decision but wondering if anyone weighed these same considerations and how you came down on the decision? thanks in advance!