Another deal at Target

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
If you use Bounty paper towels, they have the packages of 8 giant rolls on sale for $10.00. If you purchase 2, you get a $5.00 Target gift card. You can also use the coupon from here http://coupons.50webs.org/coupons31/coupon11.html and save an additional $1.50 off of each package.

They also have Cheetos 4 for $7.00 and Ketchup 3 for $5.00 and there's a 75 cent coupon for each in the link as well.

:thumbsup2 I was coming here to post just the same but I have more to add for the bounty deal. if you go to this website:
http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

scroll down & you will find a coupon for $5 off any other store purchase if you buy $20 worth of several products (2 separate coupons listed) & on 2 of the coupons Bounty is listed.

I bought 2 of the bounty totalling $20 & used 2 of the $1.50 off coupons & the $5 coupon. + the register automatically prompted the cashier to give me the $5 target gift card.

I also purchased which I thought are great deals:
Kraft shredded cheese $1.87 - .75coupon = $1.12 for an 8oz bag
Pepsi products 12 pack cans 4/$11 ($2.75/ea) - $1.00coupon = $1.75
Haggan Daas pints $2.79 - 1.00coupon = $1.79

All of the coupons were found using the coupon generator link I posted above.

There is also a coupon for 75 cents off any 11oz or larger Lays chips that can be used for the Sunflower Lays.

Thanks for this info! I printed out my coupons and it's going to save me a lot of $$$$!

Just in the nick of time...I was down to my last roll of paper towels!!! Thanks for posting this. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 I was coming here to post just the same but I have more to add for the bounty deal. if you go to this website:

scroll down & you will find a coupon for $5 off any other store purchase if you buy $20 worth of several products (2 separate coupons listed) & on 2 of the coupons Bounty is listed.

I bought 2 of the bounty totalling $20 & used 2 of the $1.50 off coupons & the $5 coupon. + the register automatically prompted the cashier to give me the $5 target gift card.

I also purchased which I thought are great deals:
Kraft shredded cheese $1.87 - .75coupon = $1.12 for an 8oz bag
Pepsi products 12 pack cans 4/$11 ($2.75/ea) - $1.00coupon = $1.75
Haggan Daas pints $2.79 - 1.00coupon = $1.79

All of the coupons were found using the coupon generator link I posted above.

So they will let you use 2 target coupons? The $1.50 one and then the $5.00 one? Did they question this at all? Thanks

I just came back from Target - thank you for posting these coupons! :thumbsup2

I used 2 of the $1.50 Bounty coupons and the $5.00 off coupon for purchasing $20 total in Bounty and I received a $5.00 giftcard! Great deal!

So they will let you use 2 target coupons? The $1.50 one and then the $5.00 one? Did they question this at all? Thanks

Technically, if you look at the $5 off $20 it says $5 any other store purchase when you buy $20 worth of blah blah blah. So as long as you're buying something else it shouldn't be a problem since the $5 coupon technically is not taking anything off the paper towel purchase. Clear as mud, right ;)

Actually - just reviewed the post again and wanted to clarify. You can use 2 of the $1.50 off coupons because you are buying 2 packages of Bounty. The $5.00 coupon was also applied at the same time and the cashier commented on what a great deal that was. Hopefully you won't have a problem - I was very pleased that it worked easily:) I am sort of new at coupons - and I am hooked! Good Luck

Thanks for the great website! I bookmarked it for later use and printed a BUNCH of coupons :).

I can't find the $5 off a purchase of $20 coupon when I click on the link above. Am I missing something?

OK, I just got back from Target. The Pepsi was 3 for $8.00, not a great deal and since we're a Coke family, I gave 2 of the coupons that I had printed out to a stranger that was getting some. I went next door to Jewel and got 5 12-packs for $10.00 instead. Even without coupons, it's a good deal.

As for the Bounty, I was able to use the $1.50 coupon from the link + 2 manufacturer coupons for 25 cents each and the $5.00 coupon from the link. The cashier gave me a free $5.00 gift card.

I also purchased 2 packages of Charmin so I had to do that under a separate transaction, otherwise I wouldn't get the free $5.00 gift card. For this order, I was able to use 2 manufacturer coupons for 25 cents each + the $5.00 coupon from the link.

This was a GREAT deal. I needed to stock up on paper towels for here as well as the lake house. Now, to get them up there is another story. :rotfl:

The best part of all is that it didn't cost me a cent since I paid for everything with gift cards that I got when I transfered some prescriptions to them (the honored the $25.00 coupons that CVS had about a month ago.)

I just got back from Target and the asst manager had to key in the coupon after the sales assoc could not get the printer coupons to scan. I was told that this is a new policy. I stood my ground, and would not take no, eventually they did take the $5.00, a .75, and a $1.00 coupon off the total. My point was, if the coupons have the target logo on them and they are available to print off, you should honor them even if you can not get the bar code to scan.

So, I walked out with $13.50 in savings rather than $6.75.

Thanks again for the link to the coupons.

Amy

I just got back from Target and the asst manager had to key in the coupon after the sales assoc could not get the printer coupons to scan. I was told that this is a new policy. I stood my ground, and would not take no, eventually they did take the $5.00, a .75, and a $1.00 coupon off the total. My point was, if the coupons have the target logo on them and they are available to print off, you should honor them even if you can not get the bar code to scan.

So, I walked out with $13.50 in savings rather than $6.75.

Thanks again for the link to the coupons.

Amy

my cashier had a problem getting the $1.50 & $5/$20 coupons to scan on the little scanner window & the cashier next to him said to use the scanner gun & poof :wizard: the coupons scanned like magic!

I agree, if the coupons are target logo'ed there should be no reason not to honor, sometimes printers are tricky little things & they dont print the bar code just right or if the ink is not great the bar code might be alittle fuzzy, KWIM? anyways, glad they worked for everyone! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter