Another Crock Question

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Ok so I just went out and bought 2 pairs of crock sandles for DL in June. I love these as they are super duper comfortable BUT... I am a bit concerned, do they not blister your feet in the heat? I mean your feet are still gonna sweat in the heat right? and combined with the rubbery material and the rubbing motion of walking wouldnt it create blisters? I cant find anything online except for people saying they are wonderful for DL

Crock = a piece of pottery that you can cook or bake in.

Crocs = short for crocodile, or in this case a very popular shoe.

;) :thumbsup2 :love:

Sorry, had to fool with ya!

I have two pairs of Crocs (one Disney pair), and both are extremely comfortable. I live in the AZ desert and my feet get lots of air circulation from all the holes and I haven't had any experience of blisters at all. I love my Crocs at DLR!

If you are concerned about them wearing blisters though, just bring along a pair of socks to throw on.

:laughing: Thanks... I definately screwd up on the spelling cause I wasnt watching OH WELL! :lmao:

Thanks for the heads up!

I wear mine with socks and I am always fine.

Another trick I learned - if you normally get hot spots or blisters - put deoderant on your feet - seems odd but it works (learned this from allears.net) . . . ..

I wear mine with socks and I am always fine.

Another trick I learned - if you normally get hot spots or blisters - put deoderant on your feet - seems odd but it works (learned this from allears.net) . . . ..

Great deodorant tip. Do you use spray deodorant?

I wear Crocs with socks while at Disney because it is hot and I don't like my feet sweating then I make that squeaking noise when walking. Crocs are great at Disney...I never get blisters at all. I get those "no-socks" which are shorter than ankle socks.

Great deodorant tip. Do you use spray deodorant?
I get those "no-socks" which are shorter than ankle socks.

OH EXCELLENT IDEA with the No Socks. I am definately going to do that. Thanks a bunch. I never thought about that. And yes I use spray deodorant :goodvibes Gotta stay as fresh as possible. I wouldnt wanna clear out the park.

Vasaline also works with the socks in preventing blisters- and you have smoother feet at the end of the day.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter