Another Cozumel question

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
I’m looking at glass bottom tour with snorkelling and it would be outside of Disney. I was looking at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com and safe tours Cozumel. Has anyone had experience with any of these tour operators?

I initially booked the snorkelling tour with Playa Mia but after I booked it, the disclaimer that only 8 year olds and above can participate in snorkelling. Unfortunately I have a five year old and nothing in their description said that before the booking. I cancelled it now and am looking for something more suitable with my little one...

Thanks in advance!!

I’m looking at glass bottom tour with snorkelling and it would be outside of Disney. I was looking at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com and safe tours Cozumel. Has anyone had experience with any of these tour operators?

I initially booked the snorkelling tour with Playa Mia but after I booked it, the disclaimer that only 8 year olds and above can participate in snorkelling. Unfortunately I have a five year old and nothing in their description said that before the booking. I cancelled it now and am looking for something more suitable with my little one...

Thanks in advance!!
Highly recommend them!!! We have used Cozumel Cruise Excursions. COM in Cozumel and a bunch of other ports. Very professional, safe and most of all, fun !

Highly recommend them!!! We have used Cozumel Cruise Excursions. COM in Cozumel and a bunch of other ports. Very professional, safe and most of all, fun !
Thanks!! I saw your review on their Snorkel tour to El Cielo and it’s what made me look at other tours! :)

The glass bottom boat departs near the town square which is ideal for shopping and sightseeing in town after the trip. It was a 2 snorkeling stop tour and lasted just over 2 hrs.... They aslo offer parasailing from the same pier following the snorkeling tour. Makes for a fun day. Safe and simple to get to and puts you in the heart of Cozumel.

Definitely recommend then as well. Great tours and the best customer service. We have used them for day passes, boat charters and some island tours :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!