another clothing question

maryisme

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
We are going to be on the 4 day cruise next week and I have a question regarding proper attire for men. My husband would like to wear his khaki type pants with button down type shirts for dinner. Do you think this is appropriate? If not, do you think a sports jacket over the above outfit be ok?

Thanks.

Mary

Hi Mary...more importantly...what are you wearing? Mermaid and I were not planning on going really dressy (cocktail dresses and the like), but just casual dressy...what are you planning on??

I guess we are all set to meet in the atrium in front of the mickey statue.......can't wait!

See you in 8 days.....
SeaShelley

Dave:

Thanks Dave your the best! I always enjoy reading your responses to the numerous posts and always learn something new :).

SeaShelley:
You won't be seeing me in any cocktail dresses either :). I'll definitely be business casual as that is 99% of my wardrobe. The other 1% is definitely not appropriate...lol

So we are meeting one hour before the drill in front of the mickey statue--sounds good to me. We should be definitely relaxing at that point as the reservation scramble will be over. You and Mermaid have a safe trip from Maine. We were in Wells, Maine over the summer and absolutely loved it.

See you SOON!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter