Another car hire question - sorry

purplejam

Mouseketeer
We are flying into MCO, staying at the Hyatt and picking a car up the next morning.

We will then probably rent it for 18 days.
The plan is to return it the day after we arrive at WDW

Last time we rented with Alamo (through a comparison website). It was great because we returned the car to the car hire place near the magic kingdom and their courtesy bus took us where we wanted to go.

This was a great option as it saved the time and effort having to return it further afield.

My problem is that Alamo seem really expensive this year, so I was wondering if anyone else had done anything similar - that avoided a trip to MCO

We tend to return the car when we get to WDW as we tend not to use it and are happy to rely on Disney transport.

That's for any ideas :)

I've never done it as I always do Alamo to the Disney Car Care, but there are a few of the majors around international drive that means you won't have to go all the way back to MCO. You could get an uber back to the resort for a few quid...

Why are going to rent a car ..... for 18 days when you are not going anywhere ?

Forget the car and use Disney M. Express from Airport ( & back to Airport }

Thanks for the idea about international drive I'll look into it - I'd just book with Alamo but DH likes to feel he's getting a good deal lol

Woodview - we need a car for the 18 days before we get to Disney when we will be travelling round and staying on the gulf coast.

Thank you for the reply.

Good to see that there are other people willing to do some exploring away from the parks .

Sorted :cool1:

Booked with Dollar - picking car up at MCO and dropping back at Wyndham hotel which is right next to Disney Springs.

Fullsize car - £350 for 18 days (so DH happy as well lol)

Sorted :cool1:

Booked with Dollar - picking car up at MCO and dropping back at Wyndham hotel which is right next to Disney Springs.

Fullsize car - £350 for 18 days (so DH happy as well lol)

does the dollar booking include the insurance the way the alamo booking does?
be sure you're comparing apples to apples..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!