Another can't find my thread...

Dustmouse

Proud DISer for 13 years!
I posted last night on the resorts board for the first time in a long time and now I can't find it. I can't remember, but should a new post show up in my subscriptions?

Is this the thread you're looking for? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=8856667#post8856667

You can set your options so that you're automatically subscribed to threads you post in, but that's not the default setting (and not your current setting.)

If you want to automatically be subscribed when you post, go to QUICK LINKS (on the toolbar), then OPTIONS and you can change the subscription behavior there. :)

Or, if you want to just subscribe when you choose to, click on THREAD TOOLS, and then SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.

You're the best! That is the correct thread and it's already got lots of great replies. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter