Another baby born to deployed soldier

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Just wanted to share that our Molly Grace Pitcher was born 3/8/05- she's quite cute! Google Molly Pitcher to learn who we named her after. DH should be home in late April/early May for R n R to see her. :goodvibes Big brothers Sam & Josh thinks she is awesome too!

Congratulations Alice!! :Pinkbounc :cloud9: Glad to hear your hubby will be home soon, you all must be very excited.

Congratulations on your new baby girl, Mollie Grace Pitcher! I am sure her big brothers Sam and Josh are enjoying their new little sister. I know you can't wait until DH is home to visit the family's newest blessing. Take care and God Bless!

Congratulations!!!! :Pinkbounc princess:

I didn't even have to google the name to know who who you named Molly after!! I am sure she will do honor to the name!!! :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! It must be really hard to have 2 kids and deliver another without DH, you must be a very strong woman!! Congratulations again! :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter