Another age question for dining reservations NOT on dining plan

meeshy79

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide when is the best time for our trip. My daughter turns 10 on May 27th 2020. For dining reservations (thinking character meals) if we check in to the hotel on the 26th will ALL of her meals be at the child rate? Or only the ones prior to turning 10? This would be WITHOUT a dining plan. And, I guess in turn, if we WERE to do a dining plan would she be a child price for the whole trip. I know this is a question that gilets asked a lot but I’m trying to clarify the dining plan vs no dining plan issue. Thank you!!!

Your child will remain age 9. If you are on the dining plan, at table service meals (not buffets), she will not be able to use child credit for an "adult" meal.

Perfect! Thanks everybody. Updated our DVC rental request to check in on the 26th. She’s all of 45 pounds and eats like it. Now, fingers crossed for the rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter