annual passports and sponsoring

bbrown1226

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! So, looking to plan our third trip to Disney this year! :) I have a few questions:

Our expiration date says 25/11. So, does that mean the 25th is the last day we can enter the park, or would it be the 24th?

Also, are they still offering the buy one adult, get the child passport free? We have friends we could sponsor, but if their kids are free, that would be the better deal for them (and thus NOT extending our passports for another year.):headache:

Hi,

If your APs have the 25th November date on them, then they are valid up to and including the 25th November :).

The free kids APs offer ended in mid-July, and hasn't come back as far as I'm aware (but I haven't checked this on the offical site).

Are you aware that you now have to be present with your AP at DLRP with your friends if you want to sponsor a new AP purchase for them?

Our expiration date says 25/11. So, does that mean the 25th is the last day we can enter the park, or would it be the 24th?
Expiration date is the last date you can enter the park, so you can still use your AP on 25/11

Also, are they still offering the buy one adult, get the child passport free?
Not right now. Let's see what happens in September, when the Summer season ends

We have friends we could sponsor, but if their kids are free, that would be the better deal for them
Remember that the sponsor MUST be also present for sponsorship.

MUAH!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
That will be perfect! We will spend Tues/Wed in the parks, and then Thursday and Friday in Paris.P

Our friends will be with us, so no biggie!!!

disney, here we come!!! Again!!!! And at Christmas time!!!!!!

Paris AND Disney 3 times in one year. My friends in the U.S hate me.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter