Annual Passport pick up question

Tedwash

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I purchased annual passports for my grandchildren.
They will be using them for the 1st time next month.

Must I be with them to pick up their annual passports? I was given an email with the tickets which I forwarded to them. They printed the tickets out and will go to Disneyland.

Do I have to accompany them since I purchased them? It's under my credit card on the monthly payment plan.

If they have the actual ticket that can be scanned at the gate, they can at least start the day without you. As I remember it (assuming nothing has changed recently), you take the ticket to the turnstiles and they issue you a temporary ticket for the day, but sometime before the end of the day you have to go to the ticket booth to get your permanent AP. I don't know if the original purchaser has to be there for that second part. I was the original purchaser of ours and I was there, so it never came up for us. But at least you don't have to be there first thing in the morning with them.

Thanks Niltiac. When you went to get your permanent passport did you have to present your credit card and ID?

When you exchange your voucher for your Annual Pass all they ask for is government issued I.D.

As long as the ID matches the name on the Annual Pass voucher there will be no issues and you do not have to be present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter