Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an annual pass with an expiration date of August 12th. I will be there August 17-25 on free dining and planned to bridge those tickets for renewal. Am I able to do this by phone ahead of time to renew so that I am eligible to register if the previews are scheduled during my trip?

I have an annual pass with an expiration date of August 12th. I will be there August 17-25 on free dining and planned to bridge those tickets for renewal. Am I able to do this by phone ahead of time to renew so that I am eligible to register if the previews are scheduled during my trip?

You should be able to register because you have an active AP.

Pandora was 2 hour time slots. You think they go as high as 4?
I wasn't an AP at the time, but I thought with Pandora the time slots were for entry, but once you were in you could hang around for as long as you'd like. I feel like at SWGE they will need to limit the length of time people can stay.

I wasn't an AP at the time, but I thought with Pandora the time slots were for entry, but once you were in you could hang around for as long as you'd like. I feel like at SWGE they will need to limit the length of time people can stay.

If I remember correctly the 2 hour slots were suppose to be the time you were allowed to be in Pandora but you are right I think they were not really kicking anyone out after the time was up.

We leave Aug 3, hope they move that date up. Getting tickets for this, free or otherwise is going to be tough!

Interesting.

I wonder when they will announce this?

I am a 9 hour drive away (basically 12 hour travel time with stops) .. so picking a time and going down there is a possibility ..if I have enough notice of when my slot would be.

I had no plans to go to WDW this summer with my AP, but I may do a quick trip JUST for this preview ...even though we have a trip planned for October.

I would rather see it (even in the heat and humidity of August) with a VERY limited audience rather than worry about getting up early in October for Extra magic Hours... or potentially having huge crowds or lands.

The downside is .. planning to go down there the last few weeks August could be tough with my son starting school around August 27. Maybe the wife and I zip down there by ourselves for a few days.

Pandora was 2 hour time slots. You think they go as high as 4?
There is a LOT more to see and do in SWGE than Pandora. Pandora has two rides (one of which is about 30 seconds long (or so it feels)), a regular gift shop and restaurant.

Well every time something like this drops I miss it by minutes/hours. Sigh. Guess we'll see if I get the notification in time!

Yeah, I missed the sign up for both Pandora and TSL passholder events (both happened to fall within my regularly scheduled trips). In fact, I had the privilege of walking by pandora and knowing exactly what was happening in there...but not being able to join in. Ouch! :crazy2:

Crossing my fingers on this one.

Disney will reveal more details. They will give us a time and date and then a link will go live. That link will be posted here.

Will they do it by email like they normally do? I never, ever get those. I've updated everything anywhere I can think of and still nothing.

Interesting.

I wonder when they will announce this?

I am a 9 hour drive away (basically 12 hour travel time with stops) .. so picking a time and going down there is a possibility ..if I have enough notice of when my slot would be.

I had no plans to go to WDW this summer with my AP, but I may do a quick trip JUST for this preview ...even though we have a trip planned for October.

I would rather see it (even in the heat and humidity of August) with a VERY limited audience rather than worry about getting up early in October for Extra magic Hours... or potentially having huge crowds or lands.

The downside is .. planning to go down there the last few weeks August could be tough with my son starting school around August 27. Maybe the wife and I zip down there by ourselves for a few days.

if and that is a big IF (since this is all up in the air right now) they follow a schedule like they did with Pandora, the link will go "live" to register in the next 7 to 10 days. All speculation going on just how it was done for Pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter