Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is a mass-sent email, as evidenced by others who did get the email. So their explanation that out of country AP holders can't get the emails is really bunk. Sure it sounds good, why not tell all out of country AP who inquire that, it's not like anyone can prove them incorrect. To them, it's better than saying they have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it.
Well, they sure can't use that excuse for in-country AP holders. They like to make up lots of other unlikely excuses though.

It was mass-sent, but has Canada-specific information, which is why I mention that it has a CASL email address. I think this just means that they don't have AP teams for Canada or UK, so don't put any resources in creating AP Specific messages for us. The only way for us to get the Mickey Monitor is to do so online, and we really have to watch for that too. It's a bit of a bummer, but, I get other value out of the AP other than many of the nice little "extras". I'll have spent 30 days in Disney for about $900 USD, so only $30 USD a day -- makes a big difference.

This one: https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld

But I wouldn’t refresh that very often. It will glitch out and you will get a false page.
So .. are the majority of us still stalking or are we just assuming we wont hear anything until after 7/22? (The day CMs can sign up).

It looks like we will only be getting 3 weeks notice then.

Wait! I must have missed something. Is there confirmed documentation that there is a CM preview that they have until 7/22 to sign up for?

I don't believe the 30 day thing on notifications. I called last week and had them update my preferences on their end- mine were correct on my end- and I started getting emails within 3 days. Got this one this morning too. I don't think it's enough to just change settings yourself, at least it wasn't for me.

Since many who had not received AP e-mails started to after opting-in, I decided to call the Passholder Help Desk again. Long story short, but I may have had a different issue with my preferences because of my MDE being rebuilt in 2017. I know @AngiTN had this happen because we had discussed on a previous thread. For some reason IT told me to use the same e-mail (whereas others are told to use a new one) and I was personally listed 2x in the Passholder database, but with slightly varied e-mail addresses. Oh Disney...

Let's see if this works 30 days from now 😂

Agree. You have to put in the work to get the info.
Luckily, the site makes it easy. At least it does for me. Each time I return to the thread I am automatically taken to the last post I read. When I got on this morning, there were 3 pages more after that point. So yeah, had to read over it all but at least I didn't have to dig back to see where I was last.

Soooo... my boyfriend got that "Summer Fun for Annual Passholders" email -___- I guess it's safe to say he's still getting the emails lol. Oh well.

Agree. You have to put in the work to get the info.
Meh. I’ll save everyone else the trouble. While of course everything is specification, general consensus is that the CM preview will NOT overlap with AP preview so we are more likely than not now looking at 8/17-8/25. Would have taken shorter to summarize than to chide.

The mods have asked each and everyone one of us NOT to be snarky, mean, rude, sarcastic, etc. in the forums. That’s a Disboards rule itself. Otherwise, this whole thread could be shut down, and no one wants that, right? I love enjoying listening to others thoughts and views and I certainly wouldn’t want to not be able to post anymore.

That being said, a lot has happened over the past 170+ pages. It is not up to us to constantly summarize everything that goes on. I personally enjoy catching up and reading pages:) I’m just saying my two-cents and the fact of the matter is, if you want something specific, and it’s already been said multiple times in this thread, then you will probably have to dig around and search.

On another note, does anyone have an idea what slots there might be for the previews? Such as, will they follow the CM previews(time-wise?) I’m just curious because I might only be able to do an afternoon slot:)

Darn, its UNTIL the 22nd? I thought it started the 22nd. I had my on-boarding today and Traditions isn't until the 24th. Guess I'm down to just this for a preview chance.
No, it OPENS on the 22nd
1562942165342-png.416616

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter