Annual Passes--Where to purchase

mm4me

<font color=blue>Touched by the Tag Fairy!
We have decided to go the annual pass route because we will be in Disney twice this year. Where is the best place to get these? Do you know if they are available thru Dreams Unlimited--they have booked both of our trips. thanks

I'm not sure about DU.... but you my buy them at any Disney Store, online at disneyworld.com or at any ticket window at the resort itself! :D

Are you a Disney Club member? In the military?

Unfortunately not a Disney Club member. We also are not in the military.

I don't know about Dreams Unlimited. They're available at Disney Stores, but you order them & wait for a voucher.

If you're a AAA member, there might be a discount. I'm pretty sure you can buy them through AAA. You can buy them on the spot at any Guest Relations on WDW Property......resort, Downtown Disney, etc. I got mine at DTD and there was no line or problem. You can also order them through CRO.

For the sake of convenience, I'd check with DU. The important thing you'll want is for the AP to be activivated on or near the day you arrive. You don't want to pay for an AP a month or two in advance and have the time start ticking on it.

I'll send you a PM with more info.

I just bought my AP at TDS two days ago and you no longer get vouchers. Theyhave actual credit card type passes that they give you right then. You bring them to guest services along with a receipt that they give you at the TDs, and you activate the card. Much nicer, and quicker then the vouchers!

So you can activate them when you arrive at WDW. I would like to buy mine as I have the money and only acitvate them when I get there. I guess my question is this, the ap pass does not activate from purchase time at the Disney Store but when you first use them down there, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter