Annual pass sponsor offer

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Shell820810, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Shell820810

Shell820810 Mouseketeer

What happens after 9 Nov (the date on the current form). Do we still get a year free for sponsoring 3 people? I am sponsoring some before that date in November, and some after - does that make any difference?

2. kevankiki

kevankiki DIS Veteran

I'd like to know this too! As far as I can tell my form expires on 9th November. What if you only have one or two people by then?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. 6.2.6

6.2.6 Mouseketeer

I asked this question to the people at the Annual Passport Office last september, and they didn't know what is going to happen after that date. Maybe a new sponsorship offer, maybe not.

Anyway, if you have your "parrains" before that date, they will honor your discount. I had my "parrains" before nov 2006 (the expiration date of my form), and I renew my AP for free last september

Usually, you can download a new form here

5. Mamzie

Mamzie Earning My Ears

Hello,

Is there a new form anywhere please? and What would happen to it when its filled in.

6. Mamzie

Mamzie Earning My Ears

well the first response to my email says to still use the old form. I have replying pointing out the expiry and asking them to confirm again.

7. lojo

lojo Mouseketeer