Annual Pass Question

FigaroandFifi

Mouseketeer
Hope this is the right spot for this. So my AP expired and I am considering getting a new one for my trip in Sept. BUT my flights do not land until 9 PM so by the time we get to the resort, I am guessing the parks will be closed. I thought I had seen an AP place in DS, can anyone verify that? The last time I had one I upgraded my ticket at the park so I didn't have a voucher to turn in.

Also, I read somewhere that you can turn your voucher in at some resorts but then I thought I had seen where the resorts can be problematic so any input on where/how to cash in my voucher I guess is best.

Yes, there's a Guest Relations in Disney Springs and you can do your AP there. I believe most of Disney Springs stays open until 11:00, so I would imagine that location does also. Of course, activating it one day before you need it ends it one day earlier on the back end, but if that's not an issue for you, go for it...

Yes, there's a Guest Relations in Disney Springs and you can do your AP there. I believe most of Disney Springs stays open until 11:00, so I would imagine that location does also. Of course, activating it one day before you need it ends it one day earlier on the back end, but if that's not an issue for you, go for it...

Won't I need to have it active when I check in to the hotel? Will the hotel take the voucher? We are staying at AofA (my kids would rather stay at Pop though, lol). I think I showed my card at the hotel but I won't have that card, just the voucher.

I'm assuming you are asking about the voucher because you got an AP rate? If so, then the voucher would be more than enough. You would really just need to show them your AP credentials at some point while you're there. Its pretty common not to have the actual AP until after you arrive.

I'm assuming you are asking about the voucher because you got an AP rate? If so, then the voucher would be more than enough. You would really just need to show them your AP credentials at some point while you're there. Its pretty common not to have the actual AP until after you arrive.

Not AP rate just yet, but yes, I am asking about the voucher b/c that is all I will have at check-in. Thanks so much for knowing what I am asking. Only used an AP once and let it expire so I am still kinda new to this I guess, lol.

With MDE, they can see your account, so they will likely already know that you have an AP voucher. Because of this, you *may* not even need to show it, and if you do need to show it, I'm sure they will allow you to show it the next day. They understand that some guests arrive later than the ticket office's hours.

I wouldn't make an out of the way trip to DS just to activate it. As the pp said, they will let you check in and keep the AP rate. You can just activate it the next morning outside whichever park you head to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter