Annual Pass Hotel Rates Question.

coachyo

DIS Veteran
I am looking a buying an annual pass for a stay June 2020. Does Universal always put out AP rates all year just closer to the time frame?
If so when would I see AP rates come out for June 2020?
Thanks for any help, YO

If you check the "date and rate" threads you'll be able to see when people got AP rates in the past.

I am looking a buying an annual pass for a stay June 2020. Does Universal always put out AP rates all year just closer to the time frame?
If so when would I see AP rates come out for June 2020?
Thanks for any help, YO

I am also watching. We will also be down for Nationals Volleyball In June.

You may want to book something now and then watch for the discounts. If you’re staying several nights, the SMSM rates are sometimes cheaper than the AP rates if you book early.

^^^What she said. AP rates are not guaranteed and by the time they come out the room you may want could be sold out.

Thanks for the res-noses. I do already have a reservation. Just trying to figure out best prices on tix
Thanks, YO

Was checking daily for APH rates, and saw they came out today for rates that apparently can be booked up until early April.

On another note, I want to make sure I book the most affordable AP now that I booked using the APH rate. Would it be the seasonal pass provided the dates that I am there (March 21-24, 2020) are not among blackout dates?

Only deluxe rooms available at the EP hotels for my May dates ($314 & up). I'll keep checking to see if standard rooms show up. Even CBBR standard room AP rate is more expensive than the email rate they sent me a few weeks ago.

On another note, I want to make sure I book the most affordable AP now that I booked using the APH rate. Would it be the seasonal pass provided the dates that I am there (March 21-24, 2020) are not among blackout dates?
You can get AP rates with a seasonal pass, but you have to watch out for the Mardi Gras concerts on the weekends. You will be blocked out of the Studios park probably on Saturday, possibly Sunday? I can't remember which days the concerts were on last year, have to look up old threads. You could still get into IOA on those days. Edit - looks like concerts were on Sundays also. You may want to consider the Power AP.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter