Annual Pass Holders - Check your expiration dates on line! (Mine was wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Hello there! I logged in to the AP section of the Universal Website to see what kind of progress they are making there. The "Renewal" and "My Account" sections are still under construction, but from my AP Home Page, it did tell me when my passes would expire. At least when they thought they should expire...

They have my APs expiring on the wrong date! :eek:

We had bought last year's B1G1 Burger King deal in July. If you remember, these were to expire w/in 2 years of activation or September 30, 2005, whichever came first. We were supposed to go to Universal in September 2003, so this seemed like a great deal to us. However, I had to cancel that September trip. :( I called passholder services in September as soon as I knew we had to cancel and wouldn't be back for a few months. They said, no problem. Your passes will just expire on Sept. 30, 2005.

When we finally went to UO in March, we did run into a bit of trouble with our passes. It took some time, and I asked the girl jokingly if our tickets were still even good. She said everything was fine; they just hadn't seen these tickets in a while! The ticket agent had to give us 2 sets of paper tickets: one to get us through the turnstyles and another to hand in to get our APs processed. She assured me that our APs would expire 9/30/05. And, I think I remember the back of the paper ticket saying that as well before we turned it in to be processed.

We did get our APs processed without a hitch, but now I see on the AP website, that they have our tickets expiring one year from the date of activation (March 24, 2005).

I did write an e-mail to passholder services to explain as well as forward my initial receipt that shows I bought the B1G1 tickets.

Anyone else run into trouble with incorrect expiration dates? How long did it take to get sorted out? Was it much of a problem?

TIA!

Thanks for the heads up! Just checked mine and they were fine for all my family members.

Weird, the site says my pass expires a little more than a month after I thought it did, no complaints though.

Ours are all correct. But I only have a year and less than 2 months to go...I better start planning our next trip!

Just an update that I contacted UO and they fixed our expiration dates within 24 hours with no hassle. I love UO! :D

My account has been "Coming soon" for months.
I wish they could/would post events such as the Shrek breakfast and the Mummy Grand Opening on this site. That way everyone would have a level playing field trying to make ressies instead of waiting on the postcards that are late, arrive after the event or don't come at all.
I would like a password instead of the case sensitive code on the PAPs. O and 0 on mine get confusing.:teacher:

Does the Annual Pass expire a year from on or after the date its was activated-- for example; if the Pass was activated on 5/29/18, will I still be able to use it on 5/29/19 or does it expire on 5/28/19?

I purchased mine on the 21st of the month and it expires on the 22nd of the month a year later - I can use it the day of the 22nd as I have done this in the past

Since we have renewed and did it over the phone, all of our APs have the wrong expiration date online. However, when I call, they say the system has the right date. I don't think it's been a problem though.

The thread is over 14 years old

Closing it as a newbie might not realize policies have changed since 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter