Annual Pass Advanced Race Registration - HELP PLEASE!

acefields23

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you need an ACTIVE annual pass to register in that early window?

I mean, I plan to buy an annual pass to begin Marathon Week in January 2018. If I purchase the annual pass online, but do not activate it until January, can I still register early in the AP window? Or does the pass have to be activated before trying to use the special web site link?

I hope that question makes sense - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

yes - just like any other benefits of having an AP. If you went to Disney with your voucher, you wouldn't get any of the AP benefits unless it was activated. This is the same idea.

I didn't even know pass holders COULD register early! Man! I have an AP and we had an awful time registering for marathon weekend. Good to know for the future! How do you know when and where to do so? Thanks!!

I didn't even know pass holders COULD register early! Man! I have an AP and we had an awful time registering for marathon weekend. Good to know for the future! How do you know when and where to do so? Thanks!!

The AP holders can register a week before us peons. Just go to this link a week before regular registration (starting at 12:00p ET):
http://www.rundisney.com/annual-passholders/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter