Annual Pass 10% Off Coupon - I have 4

chiefdragon

DIS Veteran
I have 4 AP 10% off discount coupons that I am willing to mail out to any one that needs them. Please send send me a PM and I will get htem in the mail the same day. Below you will find the details of the card.

Here are the details:

Give the cards to your friends and family and they can SAVE 10%* on a NEW Disney Annual or Premium Annual Pass if they purchase between May 1 and July 31, 2009. PLUS, we'll send you a $25 Disney Gift Card in August for each Disney Annual or Premium Annual Pass they purchase.

1. Give: Give Passholder Pass-Along Cards to some of your favorite people.
2. Save: They save 10%* when they purchase a NEW Disney Annual or Premium Annual Pass between May 1 and July 31, 2009.
3. Enjoy: You enjoy a $25 Disney Gift Card for each Disney Annual or Premium Annual Pass they purchase!

Read some frequently asked questions about the Pass-Along referral offer!

If you still have any of the pass-along referrals, could you please PM me your email address? Because I only just joined the discussion board I am not allowed to PM you yet.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter