annual fee payment

ryley26

<font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font
Do we have to pay fee by payment due date or by past due after date? Is there a penalty?

Maintenance fees are due by January 15 each year and are past due after February 15. There is a penalty if they are late (but I cannot recite what is may be).

In addition, fees are payable by January 15 or arrival at a DVC resort -whichever comes first. If your payment is late, it can also affect a reservation as well as your ability to make reservations.

One nice option is to use autodebit from a bank account (checking or savings). With this option the fees are made in 12 monthly payments with no service charge or carrying fee.

You can also pay by credit card and online payment is also available on the member's website.

Enjoy!

One nice option is to use autodebit from a bank account (checking or savings). With this option the fees are made in 12 monthly payments with no service charge or carrying fee.

Is there any way to change to the autodebit once the contract is established? We have two contracts, one autodebit and the other is manual annual. Can you do this online or by calling?

I think Member Accounting can make that change for you pretty easily. I'd just give them a call - it's one of the menu options when you call MS.

Maintenance fees are due by January 15 each year and are past due after February 15. There is a penalty if they are late (but I cannot recite what is may be)Enjoy!

At first I thought the question was silly- until I read the answer. If something is due Jan 15, then on Jan 16th it *should* be past due, not Feb 15th. Now I can see why the OP was confused- that is one heck of a grace period.

my matnace fees are paid once a year by me in full...payments are due on the month your timeshare falls...i am a july guy so mine are due in july...i've paid in july every year since 2004...on jan 15 i get a letter telling me my yr. to date balance but payment due is always $0....i must pay by july 15th every yr if your late its a $30 fee

maybe im an inomolly but i dont think so ...I dont know seems kind of wierd.

hope that helped

my matnace fees are paid once a year by me in full...payments are due on the month your timeshare falls...i am a july guy so mine are due in july...i've paid in july every year since 2004...on jan 15 i get a letter telling me my yr. to date balance but payment due is always $0....i must pay by july 15th every yr if your late its a $30 fee

maybe im an inomolly but i dont think so ...I dont know seems kind of wierd.

hope that helped

You have been very fortunate not to have gotten a late penalty. DVC maintenance fees are based on the calendar year - NOT on your Use Year. The payment expectations are very clearly spelled out in the documents, on the website and in the annual statement.

In addition, there is NO July Use Year.

so if dues are not paid by 15th Feb a late fee is charged, but if paid before Feb 15th no late fee is applied ?

That's correct. No late fees if paid by February 15 ... and no late fees (or service charges) if you pay monthly using autodebit. Member Accounting can set that up for you too!

Is there any way to change to the autodebit once the contract is established? We have two contracts, one autodebit and the other is manual annual. Can you do this online or by calling?

Now that it's past January 15, can I still call for autodebit or is it too late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter