Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

kimber79

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
:santa: Hello Exchangers!! :santa:

Please be sure to let us know when your package is on the way to it's new home!! Also be sure to let us know what you received when you get your special package!!

Please keep in mind that the send by date is Monday July 31!!

Have fun and Happy Exchanging!!
:dance3:

I do believe that all names are out ~ and out correctly! I caught myself just after I sent one name.....I gave her her own name and address to send to!! I am having one of those days....so if I did this more than once, and did not catch it ~ Please let me know!! YES, I am a ding-dong!!

gonna shop for this one tomorrow

I gotta head to the mall to find these

at least I hope I can

Did my shopping last night. I hope to mail on Friday.

Just got to get a couple little *extras* for my package and then it will be heading off to it's new home!!

Woo Hoo ~ a package starts it's venture to it's new home!! Thanks for checking in snowwhitesmom!!!

My friend was telling me about this and i was sondering how it works. I just signed up today and I would love to be part in this exchange for the month. Can eanyone tell me how to get into it? thanks :thumbsup2

Unfortunately sign-up's for this exchange have closed. There are several other exchanges that you can currently sign up for though! You can check out the exchange link thread at the top to see what exchanges are taking sign-up's and what exchanges are coming up in the near future!

Exchanges are very fun ~ and very addicting. You would just sign up by sending the host a PM with your name, address and email address. Then when sign-up's close, the host will PM you the person you are to send your package off to! Then when you send/receive your package you check in on the sent/received thread for that exchange to update on your packages!!

There will be another ornament exchange at Christmas time...be sure to check back for that one! Sorry you missed this one ~ hope to see you in other exchanges!!

Woo Hoo....another package off and running! Thanks for checking in kbmoo!!

Mine is going into the mail box this morning. I will report back when it is actually picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter