- Feb 2, 2004
- Welcome to our annual Christmas card exchange! Christmas is not till December, but we are getting a head start like every year, and sending out cards in November. Then you can enjoy the cards you receive for a longer period of time.
- This year, there will be NO LATE SIGN UPS! So hoping that we catch everyone that wants to join in during the sign up time.
- Sign ups will be till-Thursday November 2nd. Names will be given out by Friday November 3rd. The send by date is Friday November 10th. This should ensure that all cards within the U.S., and any international cards arrive by Thanksgiving.
- When signing up, you will be given a choice. You may sign up to send to everyone on the list. Or, you will be given 5 names. These names will be people in the U.S., and also international participants. If you wish to send to those ONLY in the U.S., you will need to let me know when signing up, so that I can match you accordingly.
- Cards may be store bought, or handmade. If you wish, you can include something in with the card. Recipe, game, stickers, ... but PLEASE be sure that you have the correct postage on your cards.
- If you will not be around during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not missing in action! As soon as I send out everyone their mailing info. I will post a sent/rcvd. thread. PLEASE post there once you have sent out your cards, and as soon as you get them. I will be keeping track of all mailings.
- To sign up, please send me a pm with the title-CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE
- I will also need the following info. from you-
- Mailing address-
- Email address-
- Would you like to send to everyone on the list, or just 5?
- Are you okay sending to international participants?
- PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN JOINING IN, AND FOLLOWING THE RULES. NO ONE LIKES TO BE FLAKED ON.