• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Announcing--> The fourth annual...

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
... Absolutely nothing thread.

We have been advertising the "Let Maistre Gracey buy you a drink" campaign for many years now, and the only one to take advantage of it has been a semi-lost Diser named "anniet". (Do you remember the "beerwine"?)

Anyway.... Who will be at the World from the 26th of October thru the 2nd of November...? :confused3

MG

I'm there! We'll be eating and drinking our way around World Showcase for two nights, on Sat. the 28th and Mon. the 30th! If you're going to be in Epcot one of those nights, you're more than welcome to buy me a drink! :thumbsup2

We'll also be at MNSSHP on the 27th, and 31st, and I think we might do the Haunted Hayride on the 29th.

If we don't see you, have a great trip! I think we'll be at GF the same time in December, too!

-Michelle

I'll be there from 10-26 thru 10-29. There will be a lot of DISers there that are sailing on the SSMC06 and we are meeting at the Liberty Bell at 6:30 on 10-26 for a few minutes, then trick or treat together if you want to join us. Also, I'm attending PFTS on 10-28 and am looking for someone to share a table with since I'll be attending alone.

We have been advertising the "Let Maistre Gracey buy you a drink" campaign for many years now

Your such a liar MG. :p

I seem to remember a certain pirate party on a ship where you were double fisting the drinks...for yourself. :teeth:

MG, we will miss you once again. VWL Dec 3 thru 9. :rolleyes:

Arriving in the World on 10/27 and leaving on 11/3. Planning on the Haunted Hayride on the 29th and MNSSHP on the 31st.

Well, rats, we just got home last week. When are you going next year? I'll reschedule us to make sure we catch you. :rotfl:

Alas, again this year, our dates do not coincide, MG. Could you just send the money instead like you did last year?

Come to think of if...I don't think I ever received the money last year... :rolleyes:

But I am guest of my hubby's family, so am somewhat trapped by their very precise schedule.

Can I PM you with Cell phone, and perhaps we can hook up?

We'll be at OKW....

Goldi

I would be happy to buy YOU one if you would adjust your vacation dates by one month to NOVEMBER 26 - December 2nd! :teeth:

Hope you find some other DVC DISrs to meet!

Carol

I forgot about this!

I'll be there!

Well at least until the 28th!

Name your place of poison!

Are you and the wife doing MNSSHP during this timeframe?

Would love to meet up and say HI again!

j

Let's say we try to do it on our next trip!!!!

I'll bet I can drink 4 martinis and still walk upright!!! LOL

Well, I guess it has to wait until another year!

You did not get back to us with details!

j

A little off topic but....

Maistre Gracie,
I have been a DIS fan for years (read alot, write little) and I was just sure I was standing next to you at POP check in counter on Sept. 19th. I wanted to ask you (or your look alike) if you were said person....too afraid that I would get the evil eye or the Lady, you are one big dork! Was that you? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter