Announced Epcot closure questions

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find anything.

Disney announces all the Future World closures coming up this fall. They already said that the fountains are going bye bye. They also said that Electric Umbrella is closing, but will it return or will it be a whole new QS location? Mouse Gear and Starbucks are also closing but it was noted that they will be moving to temp locations. Club Cool is closing as well but will return. I just couldn't find anything about EU. Does anyone know what they are doing about it? That would be a big loss if that QS location is shut down even if its only temporary

Most closures are said to happen randomly between Sep-Nov this year. With your predicament on EU (which I am also with you on, I love that place even if they get rid of my favorite burger on property (The French Dip)). WDWInfo claims "
We have not been able to confirm whether or not the eatery is simply moving to another location or if it’s being replaced by something entirely different."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter