Anniversary trip

jpmandan

DIS Veteran
Didn't know where to post. Its our 20th Wedding Anniversary we are going to WDW on march 14 to 21 I want to do something special for my wife. She does all our planing and is always on the DISboards and T.G.MIKE so I hope she won't check this post. I was thinking mabye flowers in the room on our anniversary night. She has done all the dinning rsv. So I can't suprise her in that way. What would be a good idea??? I know I don't have to tell Y'all to keep it clean.:scared:

try Disneyflorist.com, they have some great ideas that you can have delivered .Maybe rent one of the boats from the Poly or GF and spend time together. We will be celebrating our 25th in June so I am looking for ideas too. If I come across some I will PM you...Good luck!

try gifts of a lifetime- www.giftsofalifetime.com they do amazing packages for everyone, and they are so personal! you fill in a form and they send you ideas of what they can do for you!!! its soooo good!!

I second disneyflorist.com They have a really nice celebration package that includes flowers, I think some wine, and matching bath robes. Having something special delivered to your room would be a nice romantic gesture!! You can also have disneyflorist.com have something special delivered to one of the restaurants she made ressies at. That would be a lovely surprise!

There are a lot of food experiences listed on this page, but they have some other romantic ideas too. Another great thing to do is to take a carriage ride-they are available at Fort Wilderness and at Port Orleans-Riverside. My husband and I are heading down for our 1st anniversary this weekend, so I know how exciting it can be to explore all the different possibilities.

http://www.mouseweddings.com/wdwromance.html

Didn't know where to post. Its our 20th Wedding Anniversary we are going to WDW on march 14 to 21 I want to do something special for my wife. She does all our planing and is always on the DISboards and T.G.MIKE so I hope she won't check this post. I was thinking mabye flowers in the room on our anniversary night. She has done all the dinning rsv. So I can't suprise her in that way. What would be a good idea??? I know I don't have to tell Y'all to keep it clean.:scared:

That is so sweet of you!! We just had an anniversary trip, and my husband surprised me with 2 things- one, a cruise to see the fireworks at MK. I cant remember teh CM name, but he was at wilderness lodge- it was SO much fun, and the boat was all decorated with balloons and a happy anniversary banner. But the CM made it so much fun, and seeing the fireworks in that way was just a wonderful experience, we loved it. When we got back to the room there were flowers and rose petals all over, and embroidered towels and bath stuff, and it was just so sweet, candles and a few things signed by mickey. It was done very nicely, I was very impressed. I think that you can pretty much do anything you want and they will work with you to do whatever would be special for your wife!

Have a great trip!

You can also surprise here with an anniversary cake. There is a cake hotline you can call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!