Anniversary Help

CIAO82

Earning My Ears
Hi All I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or where I can get some help on any ideas on a anniversary surprise. My dh and I are celebrating our :cool1: 20 anniversary in:wizard: Disney. So I was wondering if you guys have any :confused3 ideas to help....or who I should call on this...

thanks
ciao82

Here are some ideas:

Private dining at the GF (I believe you can see Wishes from some of the locations)

Private dining / illuminations viewing - you can do dinner and/or deserts

A wishes cruise - I believe you can get a full dinner on these cruises, when DH and I did this he just ordered Champagne and Chocolate covered strawberries (yummy!)

:cool1: thanks for the help. I forgot to mention that we will have my children with (16&12) so I thought maybe I could surprise him with doing something in the room...or restaurant...

ciao82

I just did a wishes anniversary/family surprise cruise last week did the basic with decorations didn't add audio but could hear great. ordered a cake and then just had the snacks etc. it was AWSOME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter