Anne's PJ: Dec 10th, 2007 AAR/ADH *Updated 11/26*Tons of new stuff*

WOW Anne, I really love everything. And CONGRATS to another December bride! I'm getting married the 8th, and will be on my way to my DISNEYMOON when you're getting married. Otherwise, I would prob try to crash your BEAUTIUFL wedding. Jk.

The rotunda is beaaaautiful, I can imagine how gorgeous it will be on your day! And ADH is really beautiful too, I remember reading an older trip report of another bride who had her reception there also, I wish I remembered her name. It was prob about a year or so ago on here, but she had really great pictures!

Your dress is beaUUUtiful. And I love your invitations.

And hey maybe we'll run into each other!

I thought I had posted something on your PJ, but I guess I haven't!

I love everything you've done so far! Your newsletters are so cute. I don't want to steal your ideas, but I might have to borrow the Winter theming for my next newsletter.

I can't wait to see how beautiful the AAR is for you. If we were having a Wishes wedding, that would be my choice for ceremony location.

I'm looking forward to more of your PJ. We are tying the knot 4 days later at SBP. December can't come fast enough!

WOW Anne, I really love everything. And CONGRATS to another December bride! I'm getting married the 8th, and will be on my way to my DISNEYMOON when you're getting married. Otherwise, I would prob try to crash your BEAUTIUFL wedding. Jk.

The rotunda is beaaaautiful, I can imagine how gorgeous it will be on your day! And ADH is really beautiful too, I remember reading an older trip report of another bride who had her reception there also, I wish I remembered her name. It was prob about a year or so ago on here, but she had really great pictures!

Your dress is beaUUUtiful. And I love your invitations.

And hey maybe we'll run into each other!

Thanks for all the compliments. We're arriving on the 8th, maybe I'll see you around on the few days in between our weddings!!

I've always loved the rotunda. We would have had our reception there but we just don't have enough people and the cost is way higher so we settled on having our ceremony there. I guess that'll do :rotfl2:.

I remember seeing some pictures from another bride at ADH when I was just starting to look at locations. I can't remember her name either....

I thought I had posted something on your PJ, but I guess I haven't!

I love everything you've done so far! Your newsletters are so cute. I don't want to steal your ideas, but I might have to borrow the Winter theming for my next newsletter.

I can't wait to see how beautiful the AAR is for you. If we were having a Wishes wedding, that would be my choice for ceremony location.

I'm looking forward to more of your PJ. We are tying the knot 4 days later at SBP. December can't come fast enough!

Thanks!!! Feel free to "steal" as much as you'd like. I "borrowed" a few ideas myself from other brides here. It helps to not have to reinvent the wheel.

I know what you mean about December not coming fast enough but on the other hand sometimes it seems to be coming way too fast. I still have tons more to work on.....

Since our wedding in on a Monday, we decided to fly in a few days early to be able to get settled in. Our flights currently will have us in Orlando by 10:30 AM on December 8th.

We plan on staying at the Beach Club during the entire week. On Saturday the 15th, we get to leave on our 7 day Western Caribbean Disney Cruise :cool1:. I can't wait!!!! We decided last night that we will add the Romance at Sea package so that we can book Palo early and get some romantic goodies throughout our cruise. Now we just need to decide which excursions we want to do.....

Before all that though we have the better part of a week to spead at the World. So we made a few ADRs:

Saturday (8th):
WCC (Welcome Lunch)​
Sunday (9th):
Chef's De France (Lunch with my parents)
Boma (Rehearsal dinner)​
Monday(10th):
Spoodles (Romantic dinner for 2 on wedding night)​
Tuesday(11th):
YCG (Farewell Breakfast)
Artist Point (Dinner with DF's mom and stepfather)​
Wednesday(12th):
Biergarten(CP lunch with DF's dad and stepmother)
Le Cellier​
Thursday(13th):
Marrakesh
Mama Melrose​
Friday(14th):
Yachtsman Steakhouse (Just us 2)​
Saturday(15th):
Boma (Our favorite breakfast buffet)​

We also bought tickets to MVMCP on the 11th. It'll be our first time going, I can't wait :santa:.

Anne - Your PJ is great. December at WDW just lends itself to the warm colors of Christmas. Our wedding is 12/7 with lots of red/black (because of MM of course) and a splash of Christmas!!

Congrats on all the stuff you've accomplished. Things seem like they are really coming along for you. I'm subscribed now so I can keep up...it's super fun to find more December brides!!!

The rotunda is absolutely gorgeous all decked out like that! What a beautiful location! Lovin' all the details!

Wow you are going to some really great restaurants! I LOVE BOMA, I would love to go there again, but we went in May and my picky boring DF didn't like it so much. Well he did, but I'm not paying all that money again for him to just eat off the kiddy bar, pizza and chicken fingers and junk that we can get somewhere else! We are also thinking about going to Artist Point, possibly Monday night when we get there!
Anyway, can't wait to hear more! We are getting SO CLOSE!

Anne - Your PJ is great. December at WDW just lends itself to the warm colors of Christmas. Our wedding is 12/7 with lots of red/black (because of MM of course) and a splash of Christmas!!

Congrats on all the stuff you've accomplished. Things seem like they are really coming along for you. I'm subscribed now so I can keep up...it's super fun to find more December brides!!!

Yeah, color choices were really easy for me once we decided on a December wedding. Plus by choosing those colors, we don't need to add much decor in the rotunda since it's already done for us :thumbsup2.

I've read your planning journal too. You wedding will be beautiful!! We're kinda doing the opposite of each other since I'm doing a Christmas theme with subtle Disney/MM hints :). It's great that we can all come on here and share ideas!!

The rotunda is absolutely gorgeous all decked out like that! What a beautiful location! Lovin' all the details!

Thanks!!! The rotunda decor for Christmas is what sealed the deal when we picked it.

Wow you are going to some really great restaurants! I LOVE BOMA, I would love to go there again, but we went in May and my picky boring DF didn't like it so much. Well he did, but I'm not paying all that money again for him to just eat off the kiddy bar, pizza and chicken fingers and junk that we can get somewhere else! We are also thinking about going to Artist Point, possibly Monday night when we get there!
Anyway, can't wait to hear more! We are getting SO CLOSE!

Boma is one of our absolute favorites. We try to go at least once each trip. We've even tried to make some of their recipes at home but there is nothing like being there. Artist Point is also great. We went this past year and have nothing but good things to say. If you decide to go, make sure you leave some room for dessert. Their berry cobbler is probably the best dessert I've ever had (and I'm a HUGE chocolate fan so it takes a lot for me to say that).

I love your PJ!!!! I'm subbing =)

Great Great Ideas . . oh how I wish I can have a xmas disney wedding!

Things have been very busy lately. DF and I are working on starting a robotics team at a local high school, we are getting our house ready for my parent's visit in a few weeks, and we had to drive up to Montreal last weekend for some of my family. We did find some time to work on our favors though. Here are some pictures of DF, Erica (maid of honor), Aaron (best man), and I working on the boxes the favors will go in:

1408588630_e4282cadb8_m.jpg

1407704853_d2d8812d32_m.jpg

All the completed boxes:

1408590096_4fb1e31b76_m.jpg

The personalized favors:

1407706331_e60707043e_m.jpg

1408589102_ab8dd67409_m.jpg

I'm so glad those are done!!! I also had my first dress fitting last week. My dress doesn't need that much work but it really adds up quickly. I won't post pictures here in case DF sneaks a peak...

Congrats on getting the favors done. I love how you wrapped the boxes.

I love the favors you made. I have a question, though. I bought the same ornaments at WDW in June and want to personalize them. I've bought a couple of paint pens to do it with, but don't want to do it the wrong way, since I will only have one *extra* ornament. What paint pen did you use to personalize yours? Thanks in advance.

I love the favors you made. I have a question, though. I bought the same ornaments at WDW in June and want to personalize them. I've bought a couple of paint pens to do it with, but don't want to do it the wrong way, since I will only have one *extra* ornament. What paint pen did you use to personalize yours? Thanks in advance.

I'll have to check at home to see exactly what company I used... We bought them at Michael's if that helps any. We messed one of them up but were able to wipe it off using some paint thinner. It's not too unforgiving as long as you don't have to wipe it off too often.

Why don't you buy some inexpensive glass ornaments and try writing on them with different pens and different script. I am sure the texture of the ornament would be the same as the Mickey glass ornament. This way you could try different things before you make the Mickey ornaments.

Linda

Why don't you buy some inexpensive glass ornaments and try writing on them with different pens and different script. I am sure the texture of the ornament would be the same as the Mickey glass ornament. This way you could try different things before you make the Mickey ornaments.

Linda

Thanks for the advice. I just bought some extra ornaments today and I will do that.

Thanks AstroAnne9. I never thought about the paint thinner. I'll have that on hand, too.

have you decided on centerpieces yet? for some reason i have this vision in my ead for one.and i would love to share it

Anne, I love your favors, they came out really cute.

Just a tip that I just thought of at ADH. I don't know where you are staying for your wedding night but you are responsible for getting everything out of there( flowers, cake..etc). We stayed at the Boardwalk villas and called the bell hop about 1/2 before the reception ended to come pick up the stuff and deliver it to our room. If we hadn't stayed at the BW we would have had to get all our stuff out of there somehow with the help of some guest I assume because we didn't have a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter