Animator's Palette on Fantasy

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
I read on DCL's site that AP on the Fantasy has both the new show and the Nemo show that they have on the Dream. Does that mean that you see each of these shows on a 7-night sailing?

According to Dave Marx of Passporter is tht the first show at Animator's Palate wil be crush and the second will be Animation Magic.

We were on the MV and I asked Fitz, our head server, about the show schedule. He says that on all cruises the Crush show will be seen the first three nights in AP and the Animation show will be seen the last three nights in AP. The 4th night will be pirate night.

Just off the fantasy we had animators on three nights first night was crush second was pirates night then on the third night we had the animation show with mickey That was great

Just off the Fantasy as well and let me say that Animator's Palate is not to be missed....either night! We had a blast!!! Enjoy!!

Just off the fantasy we had animators on three nights first night was crush second was pirates night then on the third night we had the animation show with mickey That was great

We had this same rotation. Any night in Animators is not to be missed!

~ FD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter