Animation for teenage boys?

dishee

Earning My Ears
Only need room for 4 and would like to try animation, but I only type of room that'll fit our needs is little mermaid. Is this right? I'm not sure I want to subject my teenage boys to this! Is my only choice to choose another resort?

If you are looking for a standard room, the only standard rooms at AoA is in the Little Mermaid section. All of the other sections - Nemo, Cars, Lion King - are family suites.

turnlisa said:
If you are looking for a standard room, the only standard rooms at AoA is in the Little Mermaid section. All of the other sections - Nemo, Cars, Lion King - are family suites.

So I guess I'm off to find another resort!

So I guess I'm off to find another resort!

Before you pass on AoA have a look on Allears.net. They have several resort videos, one featured on main page, then if you click on the AoA in resort section of Accomodations page they have more, incl Mermaid specific exterior pics. It's not all just Ariel, but the other characters too, King Triton, Ursela, etc.

We walked around AoA last August during our trip and thought it was pretty nice.

I think your boys would be fine with it.

the rooms aren't overly girly at all. They are more under the sea themed than Ariel (except the bathroom). I think they'd be OK, even if they would probably prefer one of the other values.

Only need room for 4 and would like to try animation, but I only type of room that'll fit our needs is little mermaid. Is this right? I'm not sure I want to subject my teenage boys to this! Is my only choice to choose another resort?

I don't know when you are going or your budget situation, but moderate rooms with queen beds (POR, POFQ, CSR) are only about $50 per night more rack rate. And if you are traveling during the new promotion dates less than that.

The value rooms are awfully small IMO, and with a couple of teenage boys, there are alot more things for them at the mods IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter