Animation Building and Similar

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by VTHappyGirl, Jan 11, 2019.

1. VTHappyGirl

VTHappyGirl Earning My Ears

Looking for insight in places like Animation Building that I would not want to miss......

I saw other posters mention this place in random threads and checked it out a bit and it looks like an amazing place!

I might have just walked on by though looking at the exterior pics and not recognized all that is in inside.

Any other 'exhibits'/attractions similar to not miss?

2. pblack

pblack DIS Veteran

Not really an exhibit or an attraction, but every night at sunset (google the time for your day) they light up the neon and play "sh boom" in Cars Land. It's pretty cool.

tarheelalum likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. BrianL

BrianL Doom Buggy Driver

Well, there is the Star Wars Launch Bay that has Star Wars stuff in it. It's not as interactive as some of the stuff in the Animation Building though.

EDIT: Also there are some exhibits in the lobby of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln that are very cool.

5. B3rlingirl

B3rlingirl Mouseketeer

Hm... I guess I’ll have to check out the animation building a bit longer on my next trip... I‘ve just attended the drawing classes but sounds like I might have missed something... I guess you always find at least one good reason why you have to visit the parks again...

6. Skyegirl1999

Skyegirl1999 1st pickle of the day!

The Sorcerer’s Workshop/Beast’s Library area is worth a look. There’s just some interactive animation stuff and a little “what Disney character are you?” quiz, but it’s a nicely-themed space. We seem to spend 15-20 minutes in there on most days.

B3rlingirl and RobertaMomof2 like this.
  7. RobertaMomof2

RobertaMomof2 Mouseketeer

My son loved the Steam Boat Willie movies inside the theater on Main Street in Disneyland. It is on the right as you are walking towards the castle (a few doors down from Starbucks).