Animal Kingdom planning

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
Was lucky enough to snag a 9:00 FP for FOP, on an EMH day on a Monday low crowd level.

plan to arrive a little after 8am go and do Na'Vi and then what else before FoP??
Is the Wilderness Explorer club open? should I just delay park entry until 8:30 so we are not waiting around for our FP? there is nothing I can see anywhere near Pandora.

another AK question? are the trails Gorilla Falls, and Maharanja jungle accessible for a stroller? we have a 2 year old coming with us.

You can explore Pandora. Get photopass pictures taken, check out the gift shop and Banchee, etc.

Yes, those trails are wheelchair and stroller accessible.

Was lucky enough to snag a 9:00 FP for FOP, on an EMH day on a Monday low crowd level.

plan to arrive a little after 8am go and do Na'Vi and then what else before FoP??
Is the Wilderness Explorer club open? should I just delay park entry until 8:30 so we are not waiting around for our FP? there is nothing I can see anywhere near Pandora.

I would still arrive at 8:00. Those without a FP will already be in the park and lined up for FoP. Some will bail and head to Na'vi along with those that finish FoP and head to Na'vi. That will make the Na'vi standby wait longer than you might think. By arriving at 8:00 you miss the mad rush entrance for Pandora and can take your time strolling over, but I think you'll want to be in the standby line by 8:30.

I think a 9:00am FP for FOP on an 8am opening means you could start with Navi at park opening, hit Everest in the single rider line, then do Dino land attractions all before your FP expires.

I would do the Safari between Navi and FoP. The Safari is much closer than Everest would be.

The Safari doesn’t always open with AM EMH so look at the schedule. That being said, I agree with getting there at 8 AM, the line for Navi should be nonexistent but will grow fairly quickly with those coming off FOP. Your fast pass is good from 9 am - 10 am so if Safari is t open during EMH. Aim to hit that right at 9 am - the line grows quickly - and then head over tonuse your FP at FOP. The Pandora land is amazing and will take some time to fully explore Have an amazing trip!!!

The Safari doesn’t always open with AM EMH so look at the schedule. That being said, I agree with getting there at 8 AM, the line for Navi should be nonexistent but will grow fairly quickly with those coming off FOP. Your fast pass is good from 9 am - 10 am so if Safari is t open during EMH. Aim to hit that right at 9 am - the line grows quickly - and then head over tonuse your FP at FOP. The Pandora land is amazing and will take some time to fully explore Have an amazing trip!!!

I have a FP for KS at 10am, maybe we will just walk slow and get breakfast before FOP

I would still arrive at 8:00. Those without a FP will already be in the park and lined up for FoP. Some will bail and head to Na'vi along with those that finish FoP and head to Na'vi. That will make the Na'vi standby wait longer than you might think. By arriving at 8:00 you miss the mad rush entrance for Pandora and can take your time strolling over, but I think you'll want to be in the standby line by 8:30.

this sounds doable! is there a place to get breakfast near there? that might be a perfect way to kill time if we arrive right at 8am

this sounds doable! is there a place to get breakfast near there? that might be a perfect way to kill time if we arrive right at 8am

Unfortunately, there isn't one in Pandora. There is Joffrey's cart outside the main gates where you can get coffee and pastries. You could also try Isle of Java or the Starbucks inside at Discovery Island. Those will be before you enter Pandora, but after you enter the park.

Unfortunately, there isn't one in Pandora. There is Joffrey's cart outside the main gates where you can get coffee and pastries. You could also try Isle of Java or the Starbucks inside at Discovery Island. Those will be before you enter Pandora, but after you enter the park.
Pongu Pongu shows an extremely small breakfast menu: sausage and egg sandwich, French toast sticks, or pineapple cream cheese spring roll.

I have a 9:10 FoP FP for a 9am opening. Would I have time to RD EE, then ride Dinosaur and PW and then do the FP?

I have a 9:10 FoP FP for a 9am opening. Would I have time to RD EE, then ride Dinosaur and PW and then do the FP?

With the grace period, your FP will be good until 10:25 (but not a minute later). To make sure this works, you'll want to be at AK no later than 8:30 so you're in position to head to EE and be one of the first through the line. Just the walking distance between all of these would be 20 min or so without riding anything. Assuming Dinosaur is the priority over PW, I'd be checking my watch once you finish with Dino to make sure you have the time to do PW and make the long walk over to FoP.

I think a 9:00am FP for FOP on an 8am opening means you could start with Navi at park opening, hit Everest in the single rider line, then do Dino land attractions all before your FP expires.

I never considered doing dinoland in between but it does seem logical that we would have a gap of time before our FOP FP expire at 10, then can head right over to the safari for our next FP that is 10-11. Can I do Dinoland in an hour? If we arrive right at 8am and are on and off Na’Vi by 8:30? I don’t want to rush around but it seems doable

We do have a FP for Safari right after FOp so plan was to head right there and after safari hit the 11am show Lion King

I never considered doing dinoland in between but it does seem logical that we would have a gap of time before our FOP FP expire at 10, then can head right over to the safari for our next FP that is 10-11. Can I do Dinoland in an hour? If we arrive right at 8am and are on and off Na’Vi by 8:30? I don’t want to rush around but it seems doable
Dino Land is not usually crowded in the early morning because everyone is rushing to Pandora attractions, KS, and EE. If you hit dinoland after Navi, I would start with Dinosaur since that is the most popular ride in that land. My family has chosen to ride that one multiple times at rope drop because there is no line. I think you will have no problem doing Navi and Dinoland before 10am if you go in with that focus, having eaten breakfast before rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter