Animal Kingdom Plan....Will it work?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by disneyfreak202, May 18, 2018 at 12:15 AM.

1. disneyfreak202

disneyfreak202 Mouseketeer

We have a TH reservation at 10:15am. As of now the park opens at 9am. Would we be able to do Everest, Kali, and Safari before our reservation or will we be cutting it close? If it won't work I plan on just moving Kali until after our Wild Africa Trek tour is over.

2. Jadyreen1282

Jadyreen1282 DIS Veteran

Yikes. I'd plan on one of those. You never know what can happen to lines and rides.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. kaetra

kaetra Magic is Real

If you rope drop Everest you could get Everest and Safari done for sure.

eeyoresmom likes this.
  5. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

I’d move Kali. Less stressful and that ride is better in the afternoon when it’s boiling hot ... you’ll also need it after WAT - which you WILL LOVE!

6. Alesia

Alesia DIS Veteran

I wouldn't attempt Kali before breakfast. You won't have enough time to dry off, so you'll be sitting in an air-conditioned restaurant while you're soaking wet. That's not going to make for a plesant breakfast.

The Safari is generally 30 minutes (not including the wait,) but it can be longer if animals stop in your path, so I wouldn't plan on getting 3 attractions in before breakfast. It's not impossible, but it's fairly unlikely

epcotobsessed likes this.
  7. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

I agree about the safari - one time we were stopped because there were giraffes in our way. I would plan 2 tops. You can be a little late to the ADR.

8. disneyfreak202

disneyfreak202 Mouseketeer

Thank you all for your help. I am trying to plan out my Animal Kingdom day and with TH and WAT and Yak and Yeti for dinner, I just feel like I won't have time for it all in one day lol

9. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

Help me out here. What is WAT?

maryj11 likes this.
  10. gharter

gharter DIS Veteran

I would think everest and Kali without any problem. Safari being a longer ride wold put it close.
    Of course, 1st thing in the morning, we usually ride Everst 4 or 5 times. Several times we just stayed in our car and rode again or switched to a different car without going back through the line.