Animal Kingdom Lodge Bedspreads

tng123

Mouseketeer
This may sound silly, but I was wondering if the rooms (specifically the bedspreads) at AKL were going to be updated anytime soon. I love the new duvet's at WL and I read the Poly is updating their's as well. Has anyone heard if AKL will be going to the new duvet's anytime soon?

I heard that they are all going to be fazed out but 2014 in the deluxe resorts. I'm not sure about the mods/ values. I think if they were going to change them in the mods they would have done it when they did the refurb of POFQ last yr. silly to do it all over again but that's just me. I know the villas are getting rid of them too

I heard that they are all going to be fazed out but 2014 in the deluxe resorts. I'm not sure about the mods/ values. I think if they were going to change them in the mods they would have done it when they did the refurb of POFQ last yr. silly to do it all over again but that's just me. I know the villas are getting rid of them too

I don't know why they used bedspreads at FQ and POR with recent renos :confused3. Wish they went to duvets.

We have stayed in three hotels (AC - LI and now in GA) and there are no more bedspreads/comforters.

I know they're switching DVC villas from bedspreads to duvets before the end of 2013, but I hadn't heard anything about the regular deluxe resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!