Animal Kingdom - Junior Rangers?

BevS97

disney scrapper
I asked this over there, but I'll ask again to try and kick off some discussion beyond 'Help I can't get in!'

Someone mentioned this program in a trip report, does anyone know anymore about it? Would Katie like it?

Bev

Hi Bev :wave:

Have you got withdrawal symptoms yet? ;)

I haven't heard of this program, but would be really interested to know more as DD Sam is animal crazy.

Anyone have any info on this?

LOL Mazzy - when I saw the boards were down I thought, well at least I'll get some more work done today - but of course I haven't, there are too many interesting boards to read over here!
I've just read a thread with the funniest title 'GF Budget Help!' the notion that someone on a budget was considering the GF has just had me chuckling away...

Bev

LOL Bev!!! Yes, not exactly basic accommodation is it? I guess if you are lucky it may be possible to find codes which reduce the price a bit, but we find the Dolphin expensive enough!;)

I usually pop over to the USDIS each day and love it, especially the Resort Board, they have some great info re the Dolphin, including some fantastic photos posted yesterday, it's made me quite desparate to get back there! :D

Was it Dave Ms report? I wish I'd known about it too, mine love the "scavenger hunting" for KidCot stops at EPCOT and Penny Presses. Makes much better and memorable souvenirs doing that type of activity than thousands of soft toys!!

Laura actually like EPCOT this year as a result, but I can't help either!

Bev,

I've never heard of this either!

Have you posted the question on any of the other boards?

DDs also loved the Kidcot stops and Epcot passport when we were there last year.

<b>FIONA!</b> I thought we'd sorted out that whole Penny Press thing before, but oooooohhh noooooooo.... you just had to throw it in my face again didn't you!

As for the US Boards BAH! Never post on 'em myself, I think someone must have sabotaged my post count...framing me for some undisclosed crime I've yet to discover...

Penny :)

Sorry, I'm in a particularly silly mood this morning - I swear, at some stage I will post something of use to someone....I will.... maybe later....

Oh...maybe now! Do you know if this is the thing where they have little activity stations around AK, a bit like EPCOT Mask Making ones? I didn't look too closely, but I did see them. There are pictures and things of various different small animals to learn about at each one...

that could be it - I have posted the same question on the Trip Planning Board but no replys yet.

All I know is that David M(?) mentioned something in his trip report about waiting for a stamp and then it started to rain and the CM vanished before his kids got their book(?) stamped.

Bev

I;ve found this on www.wdisneyw.co.uk

Kids Discovery Club Locations -
Creative activity locations have been introduced at Disney's Animal Kingdom, providing young guests with new fun and activities. Youngsters ages 4-8 can excavate assorted fossil pieces in Dinoland U.S.A., examine clues left behind by animals in Africa, discover objects found in an Adirondack forest and more at six Kids Discovery Club locations. As kids journey to each stop, they get a special stamp in their Kids Discovery Club field guide.

Sounds like fun

Bev

Ah Penny,

Do you know that my 3 lovelies pressed hundreds of lovely shiny Pennys this past holiday, and they didn't squaeak once!! :D

Well it's obvious. They couldn't squeak, they'd fainted in distress Fiona!

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!