Animal Crossing is AMAZING (you know...)

Yup, I went to the City and got my hair done, a makeover, my shoes shined (I was really hoping that I could get new shoes ... the red ones just aren't matching my outfit designs at all - lol). The City hasn't really done much for me yet ... I'm not sure if there are special goings on there. So far it just seems like a money/bell pit. I can't afford the high-end furniture store and I haven't put anything up for auction yet in the auction house.

I finally found my way to the city too. I got a makeover (which turned me back into my Wii game persona (I "took off the mask" and made myself back to the Animal Crossing game person.) Went to the store where everything cost a lot of bells. Went to the theater. I only just learned about the auction so I hope to drop one of those "droid" things off tonight.

I've never seen the balloons there.

I finally found my way to the city too. I got a makeover (which turned me back into my Wii game persona (I "took off the mask" and made myself back to the Animal Crossing game person.) Went to the store where everything cost a lot of bells. Went to the theater. I only just learned about the auction so I hope to drop one of those "droid" things off tonight.

We had the game for weeks before I saw Wendall there. I was beginning to think someone was pulling my leg about it. I believe that he is only there on sunny cloudless days. On the only day I saw him I went back with everyone of the familys characters so that we could all get a gift. I have the bunny balloon.:goodvibes

I took off the mask too! My character is much cuter than my Mii.

Have you gotten the invitation and paid the $3000 membership fee for the shop that has special items such as paintings and golf bags?

Also, you can get your fortune read or get a charm at another shop. The charm is supposed to bring luck but mine was for a visitor and not for me.

Have you gotten the invitation and paid the $3000 membership fee for the shop that has special items such as paintings and golf bags?

Also, you can get your fortune read or get a charm at another shop. The charm is supposed to bring luck but mine was for a visitor and not for me.

I got my invitation to Redd's yesterday from Alice. Went there last night and nothing met my fancy. He had a white pawn, a kiddie sofa and a painting. Not in the mood to invest in possible forgerys. Wonder what Redd has tonight - I need a dresser.

I actually had one resident invite themselves over to my place - you have to set the time. I have to be back on at 8pm sharp.

My white turnip prices were 80 today. :eek: On the other hand, my red ones are growing nicely.

I've made 2 unhappy snowmen. Anyone know the trick to making them happy? Does size matter? :laughing:

I got my invitation to Redd's yesterday from Alice. Went there last night and nothing met my fancy. He had a white pawn, a kiddie sofa and a painting. Not in the mood to invest in possible forgerys. Wonder what Redd has tonight - I need a dresser.

I actually had one resident invite themselves over to my place - you have to set the time. I have to be back on at 8pm sharp.

My white turnip prices were 80 today. :eek: On the other hand, my red ones are growing nicely.

I've made 2 unhappy snowmen. Anyone know the trick to making them happy? Does size matter? :laughing:

Redd doesn't have new things every day - he gets a new shipment once a week, I think. (Ours is on Wednesday, but I think that's just because we first saw him on a Wednesday.)

Also, in case you didn't know - there are two turnip prices every day. There's one price when Nook's first opens and then a different price from noon until Nook's closes. Actually, I think when you have Nook 'n Go there's another price from midnight till 1:00 am, but that's the same as the next day's morning price.

Size does matter - for Snowmen, at least. The proportions have to be just right. The body has to be a little bit larger than the head. Once you get it right once it's easier because you'll know what he's supposed to look like.

Phinneas, the balloon guy, only appears in the city when the weather is really good. I think he appears in everyone's city on the same day. If you get a balloon, don't try to shuffle between tools while you're holding it - it will float away. :( It also floats away if you make the mistake of holding it while you're running if you are wearing the King Tut mask or you got a bad fortune from Katrina.

Is anyone else annoyed by the way the grass (and snow) erodes in this version? Some areas of my town look like a desert now and the snow is vanishing so quickly that I'm afraid we won't even be able to make a snowman soon!

if anyone wants to exchange friend codes to visit other towns PM me on disboards or DM me on twitter.

That just means we visit you in the daytime! Or tomorrow! ;)

I have to make my code tonight. Kids are finally asleep! More Wii Time or Mii Time, as Ian calls it!

Can someone answer a question for me? I believe that buy burying a shovel, and leaving it for 24hours, it will turn into a golden shovel. But how do I bury it? I have tried digging a hole and dropping it in. But it doesnt seem to work.

Can someone answer a question for me? I believe that buy burying a shovel, and leaving it for 24hours, it will turn into a golden shovel. But how do I bury it? I have tried digging a hole and dropping it in. But it doesnt seem to work.

I heard 4 days. I can dig mine up today, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I thought I would try that one as a relative newcomer...

BTW - I'm going to write down your friend code. I'll send you mine when I get it - heading back down to the living room to Wii now!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter