Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

That makes sense ...... I wasn't thinking family birthday party and knew he had a party last month and was trying to figure out what his special event might be for June!

good morning all

if i email someone my new pic can they sort it for me so that it fits into the signature???

cami
x

Good Morning!

Cami - I'm picture editing challenged too - sorry I can't help!

Good morning :umbrella:

Cute new picture Cami!

That makes sense ...... I wasn't thinking family birthday party and knew he had a party last month and was trying to figure out what his special event might be for June!
He DOES have a Kindergarten "graduation" celebration, but we aren't having a party for it. There is a gathering after it's done for everyone there and we'll probably take him out to Friendly's that night, but no big party.

Another rainy day here. I'm headed shopping with friends (and Xavier of course ;) ) while Domenic's at school and then I've got to start on the cleaning for Saturday.

Good Morning!:) Today is my day to pack again. We head to Orlando for Regional competition tomorrow. This is the most nervous I have ever been for a competition as it's Tal's first time competing in the Pre-Trials level(big time stuff) and I am really nervous!

Do not forget your spoon :teeth:
:rotfl::rotfl: I still have mine!:thumbsup2

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning :wave:

TOday is another light therapy day....then Dylan & I are heading to my parents house for the afternoon.....then tonight Wall E has a vet appt.

Dyan~Try not to be too nervous...I'm sure she'll do great! Good Luck to Talya:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

you're very welcome...I love seeing that precious face when I log on.

Such a neat picture Cami!

Donna ~ Hope you have fun today.

Dyan ~ :wizard: good luck to Talya!

Great picture of Abi, Cami. Love it.

Dyan~Good luck to Talya this weekend. Try not to be to nervous.

Donna~Hope you had fun at GS camp.

Good luck to Talya this weekend pixiedust: I'm sure she'll do great Dyan :hug:

Hope you enjoyed your visit Lars.

I spent the entire day out. I got supplies for the party at Target, a new beach coverup at Macy's and picked up the kids' pictures at Penney's. I know I'm biased, but they came out SO good. I need to get Craig to scan them so I can update my signature. I also went to Walmart and Dollar Tree for remaining supplies needed and now we're settled in watching some tv and having pizza for supper.

Good Morning!:) Today is my day to pack again. We head to Orlando for Regional competition tomorrow. This is the most nervous I have ever been for a competition as it's Tal's first time competing in the Pre-Trials level(big time stuff) and I am really nervous!

:rotfl::rotfl: I still have mine!:thumbsup2

I hope everyone has a great day!

Lots of :hug: and pixiedust: for Talya and for you too!!!

I still have my spoon too....and I hope you also had a great day. :)

:wave: Camp was exhausting. :faint: Rain held off till 2pm...supposed to be nicer tomorrow.

heading to bed soon

good luck to Talya! :wizard:

Thanks all for the good wishes, they help.:hug: (so do drugs);)

I am going to finish packing and then we leave at 9:30 tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone!:cloud9:

Can't wait for the new pictures Tara! I am impressed that Penny's does such a great job! Have a great party this weekend!

Glad camp was good Donna.

Where's Angel been?

Nice driveway Steph!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter