Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Hey Larsy!

:faint: OMG.......how stressful was that game? I'm not gonna survive Game 7! :faint:

psstt....a little less stressful when you win! ;) :hug:

Hey Larsy!

:faint: OMG.......how stressful was that game? I'm not gonna survive Game 7! :faint:

psstt....a little less stressful when you win! ;) :hug:
It wass crazy!!!
Now we have to wait til Friday:scared1:

good morning all

*** am i doing in the office at 7.30am!!!!!

just for LK

:p
:upsidedow

cami
x

Good Morning! :wave: It's the last day of school here today. Half day. :banana:

Not sure what we are doing yet...depends on the weather. Kaitlin got invited to a bonfire party tonight so she is excited about that. (I think they plan to all burn school papers) :rotfl:

Good Morning:)

We're done school next Friday:cool1:

I still have a ton of packing to do to get ready to move to the other school:headache:

We're going on a field trip to the beach today. It's cloudy and cool but as long as the rain holds off we're good:thumbsup2

Good Morning!:)

Congrats to the Pens and the Orlando Magic!:cheer2:

Last day of work for me this week and then it's time to pack. We are leaving early Friday morning.

Yeah for last days of school and beach field trips!:cool1:

Good Morning:wave:

Last day of school for Dylan today.....it's only a 1/2 day.....I'm so excited to sleep in tomorrow!!

Good morning :wave:

Happy last day of school for some :cool1:

I can't wait until next Wednesday when I don't have to get up and rush out the door in the mornings!

Have fun at the beach Pam!

I'm off to iParty and BJ's to buy party supplies and order Domenic's cake for Saturday. He prefers the ones they make since they have strawberry mousse filling inside. Mom is making Xavier a Mickey Mouse cake.

Have a great day!

So tomorrow, Kaitlin and I have all day GS day camp...(Friday too). The girl in charge (thankfully not me this year) put me in charge of teaching Camping 101 to Daisies (age 5) and then in charge of song leading all day for all ages.

Should I be insulted if I told Kaitlin this and she is STILL laughing her butt off? :confused3:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: She said...wow....they don't know YOU at all. lol I think she just gave me easy stuff cause I'm the camp firstaider/nurse too. On Friday, I get to walk around with Kaitlin's group to all of their activities instead though. :teeth:

Oh well...what I lack in tone I will make up for with enthusiasm. :teeth: :music:

Oh well...what I lack in tone I will make up for with enthusiasm. :teeth: :music:

That's the spirit :thumbsup2:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I picked up most of the party supplies today and ordered balloons, pizza and Domenic's cake for Saturday. I'm just waiting for Craig to get home and we're off to my cousin's 8th Grade Graduation for the evening.

Donna ~ That reminds me of something I heard on "Don't Forget The Lyrics." The guy basically said that karaoke is not about being good, it is about thinking you are good.

Hi everybody ....

If there are any Jeopardy fans out there, a friend of my sister's is going to be on tonight's show. His name is Jason Pratt. She said they are having a viewing party at the school he teaches at....how fun!

Tara - Is this a kindergarten graduation party for Domenic? (in addition to Xman's b-day?)

So tomorrow, Kaitlin and I have all day GS day camp...(Friday too). The girl in charge (thankfully not me this year) put me in charge of teaching Camping 101 to Daisies (age 5) and then in charge of song leading all day for all ages.

Should I be insulted if I told Kaitlin this and she is STILL laughing her butt off? :confused3:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: She said...wow....they don't know YOU at all. lol I think she just gave me easy stuff cause I'm the camp firstaider/nurse too. On Friday, I get to walk around with Kaitlin's group to all of their activities instead though. :teeth:

Do not forget your spoon :teeth:

Tara - Is this a kindergarten graduation party for Domenic? (in addition to Xman's b-day?)

No, it's actually a combined family birthday party for both of them. Domenic had a party last month with his friends from school but we never did his family party because we were so busy with the play. We figured their birthdays are close enough that we could get away with doing a combined family party for them. I split the theming down the middle and we've got half 1st Birthday plates and napkins and half Pokemon (I couldn't believe he chose something other than Power Rangers!) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter