Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

good afternoon all

on the go today! took stuart to the station first thing, then went swimming, to the doctors (finally getting round to getting a sick line for the 2 weeks i was off in December lol), out for lunch, then we decided to drive over and see my mum and dad for a wee bit.

back home to chill, then will go and get stuart from the station later

cami
x

Good morning :cold: :cold: :cold:

Hey Tara....whatcha planning??

Ummmm, nothing....that has been there for over a year when we started planning for last year's trip :lmao::lmao: But, I suppose it could apply to just about anything I do since it seems like I'm always planning for something :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Angel~ It's good to see you :hug:

Good luck to Talya today :wizard:

Cami~Look at you driving all over the place ;) :thumbsup2

Steph~Glad you made it home safely the other night. It was rough here also, but now it's just ridiculously cold.

I had a really busy day yesterday (go figure, right?) and today is rehearsal, then Girl's Night Out tonight. We're going here....

http://www.oconnorsrestaurant.com/

Good morning. :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:
That's one for each of the 6 degrees that it is here right now. :sad2:

Angel~ It's good to see you :hug:

Good luck to Talya today :wizard:

Cami~Look at you driving all over the place ;) :thumbsup2

Thanks Tara. Have fun going out tonight. Can I come too - I'm a girl! :teeth:

Big excitement here today - we're getting a new refridgerator!

Good morning. :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:
That's one for each of the 6 degrees that it is here right now. :sad2:
That's more than we have here. Our thermometer outside isn't even registering zero yet :sad2::sad2: Seriously, I need a warm, tropical, :beach: vacation PRONTO!!!!

Good Morning.

Tired of flippin baltic. It's so dry in my house too. Yuk.

Gail, I thought you were getting an icebox. ;) :lmao:

Tara.....plan something good for me too. Girls trip. :beach:

Angel BFF....miss you! PRIORITIES!

Steph.....can't you make us some nice warm banana bread or somefin?

Cami....drive over and pick up me and Tara...we will all go somewhere warm! :teeth: (and hey...teach Kaitlin to drive while you are here) ;)

Dyan.....:p cause it's not baltic there. but good luck to Tal!

I have to work on my paper and go to Dan's work "holiday" party tonight. Ugh...too cold to get dressed up!

Good morning.

Hope the holiday party wasn't too painful, Donna.

Dinner out was good and today we have nothing scheduled but Craig and I, along with my mom, will be attending a memorial service this afternoon for my former ballet teacher. I studied under him for 10 years and was so sad to learn yesterday that he'd passed away on Thursday at the age of 66 :(

Good morning!

Sorry to hear about your former teacher Tara.:hug: Glad to hera you don't have much to do today (hope it lasts).:wizard:

Hope dinner was nice last night Donna!:)

Sorry to hear how baltic you guys are!:hug:

Yeah for upcoming Mickey mojitos Gail!:cool1:

Competition was good yesterday, Talya got 3 firsts and one second place, but more important was just the experience of twirling in front of a judge after being off for 6 months! Next competition is next Saturday and then the big Disney competition in 3 weeks!:cool1:

Sorry to hear about your former teacher Tara.:hug: Glad to hera you don't have much to do today (hope it lasts).:wizard:

Hope dinner was nice last night Donna!:)

Sorry to hear how baltic you guys are!:hug:

Competition was good yesterday, Talya got 3 firsts and one second place, but more important was just the experience of twirling in front of a judge after being off for 6 months! Next competition is next Saturday and then the big Disney competition in 3 weeks!:cool1:

Thanks Dyan and woo hoo for Talya! I'm bummed we're missing each other by just a few days.

Congratulations to Talya!!! :thumbsup2

The memorial service today was beautiful. It was a small but beautiful tribute to his life and brought back many wonderful memories of when I danced. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room after his brother, sister-in-law, and some former dance members spoke.

We went to Target this afternoon with the kids and then had supper at Texas Roadhouse. No cooking for me today :teeth:

I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday again :sad2:

good morning :wave: not sure where the weekend went :mad:
Happy Monday peeps!

Good morning.

congrats to Talya.:cheer2:

Gail~I see you will be going back to Disney at the end of the year to celebrate Liz's birthday. I think you should take me with you. My birthday is in December also.:rotfl:

Happy Monday. I can't wait. It's Grandparents Day at Domenic's school and Jim and I are going.:cheer2::cheer2:

Good morning.

Gail~I see you will be going back to Disney at the end of the year to celebrate Liz's birthday. I think you should take me with you. My birthday is in December also.:rotfl:

Happy Monday. I can't wait. It's Grandparents Day at Domenic's school and Jim and I are going.:cheer2::cheer2:

Yup - we're going back in December - Liz has been saving for this trip since her 13th birthday. Linda plans to come with us too but Matt won't since he'll be (hopefully away) at college. Cindi - you're more than welcome to come. :)

Ok, who knows anything about Skyauction?
Duck :rolleyes:
I tried sky auction for a while, but was never able to to win any vacations, so I really have nothing intelligent to say about it... sorry!:rolleyes1
good morning :wave: not sure where the weekend went :mad:
Happy Monday peeps!
I'm just trying to figure out where January went!!!:confused:

Good morning all! I am laughing at Noah and Lewis trying to catch a little lizard that got in my kitchen... my husband sounds like a drunk sailor... such language!:lmao:

Good morning! Lizard update: The stupid thing is still in my sink buried under a strainer and a cup on top of that!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter