Andy's room on Disney Magic

Philharmagicfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family just had a wonderful trip on the Disney fantasy. One of the things we loved were the open hours in Andy's room. Each day from 345-515, the club would be closed to toddlers for secure programming, but the exterior door to Andy's room would be open for families of little ones to play. These weren't always listed in the navigator, but they were in the app and posted on the Andy's club door.

We booked a Transatlantic cruise for when our youngest will be 18 months. Does the Magic often have these open houses?

I haven't done the transatlantic, but on our 7 night halloween cruise on the magic this year, I do not recall seeing anything like that in the navigators. I do vaguely recall somebody mentioning here that on one of the bigger ships (don't remember which) the toddler play area had been moved to the D Lounge, and so wasn't always available. I wonder if that's why they had Andy's room open for the toddlers? On the magic, the toddler play area is off the promenade lounge, and always open/available.

I don’t recall any toddler/ young child specific play time in the clubs on the transatlantic this fall but I can look at the navigators when I get back. (Long work trip into the holiday.)

The layout on the Magic does not lend itself to a playtime in Andy’s room as it is part of the main floor of the club. There maybe another location.

My younger daughter is now 5 but we did the Baltic in summer of 2017 (she was almost 3) and they often had toddler time/play time in the Promenade Lounge. That coupled with the Open Houses at the Kids Club kept her well-entertained.

I do vaguely recall somebody mentioning here that on one of the bigger ships (don't remember which) the toddler play area had been moved to the D Lounge, and so wasn't always available.
You're describing the Wonder. In the most recent update the Promenade Lounge was updated to become the French Quarter Lounge.

Have you looked at past Navigators to see what Open House time is listed?

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...ise-from-dover-to-new-york-september-15-2019/

I don't think the Magic has the same situation where they can close off Andy's to the rest of the kids club.

You're describing the Wonder. In the most recent update the Promenade Lounge was updated to become the French Quarter Lounge.

D'oh - you are correct.

I don't think the Magic has the same situation where they can close off Andy's to the rest of the kids club.

This is correct - there isn't a separate entrance, and all the smaller specialty areas open to the main middle area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!