Andrea & Randy July 2010~My mad Hatter Tea Party Lots of pictures!

Which Mickey Voice Should I Use Link to voices on pg 4

• Dave Prat

• Michael Robles

• Michael Bettis

• Dean

• Sonny

• Craig

• Anders

Results are only viewable after voting.
The dresses are beautiful! I liked the non-Disney ones a lot too. I hope you are able to find the dress. I've heard of a few brides on here having luck finding Disney gowns on Ebay.

Love all the tea party plans, it looks like it's going to be a great time! I love the decorate your own hat idea, that's really cute!

Great Plans soo far!!

I am soo jealous you got to try on the Giselle dress! I fell in love with it when I saw it, but I wasn't allowed to even look at it;)

Love the tea party set up- before you know it, it will be here!!

Happy Planning!

Love your teaparty ideas!!!
What is the F & B minimum for the Key West Room?
Have you spoken to Disney about the cupcake tower and the rest of the food? If so would you be willing to share cost etc
Thanks so much

Thanks everyone! I really hope I can find the dress somewhere

jessesgirl-080708- It was a good thing you did not let yourself
try on that dress I wish I didn't. :laughing: I keep looking everyday hoping some one will sell a used one.

tinkerbell 766- The Key west room's f&b minimum is only $500 but it is a small room that only hold about 20 people. I do not know the prices of food yet. I wanted to get a mad hatter cake but $400 for a cake for 20 people would be crazy so hopefully the cupcakes will be a lot cheaper. Once I get some prices I will post them for you. I did look at the prices of the tea room at the GF. Hopefully it will cost about the same?

Here are my thank yous for my guest I am going to give them out at our good bye breakfast. I wish we could have taken the video in font of the castle but we just did it at home. We did wear our Mickey Ears.

The holder it comes in
cameraapril13001-1.jpg

The front cover
cameraapril13005.jpg

The first page that says our wedding date

cameraapril13007.jpg

Then here is what is flipped through it says thank you for your love and support our day would not have been the same without you. Then we hold a sign and walk at the camera that says Just Married.

cameraapril13008.jpg

cameraapril13009-1.jpg

cameraapril13010.jpg

cameraapril13011.jpg

cameraapril13012.jpg

cameraapril13013.jpg

cameraapril13014.jpg

Thanks everyone! I really hope I can find the dress somewhere

jessesgirl-080708- It was a good thing you did not let yourself
try on that dress I wish I didn't. :laughing: I keep looking everyday hoping some one will sell a used one.

tinkerbell 766- The Key west room's f&b minimum is only $500 but it is a small room that only hold about 20 people. I do not know the prices of food yet. I wanted to get a mad hatter cake but $400 for a cake for 20 people would be crazy so hopefully the cupcakes will be a lot cheaper. Once I get some prices I will post them for you. I did look at the prices of the tea room at the GF. Hopefully it will cost about the same?

Thank you!!
We would only be a small group too (about 14 - 18)
I am looking at GF tea as well, but this seems better!!!
If you could let me know the food prices etc when you know that would be great!!
I'll keep my eye on your PJ
Thanks again

I found my Giselle Dress for less then $1,000 it should be coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I also think I have found my jewelry. here are the earrings. I found on etsy.com

earings.jpg

I am working with the seller to make a necklace that matches that will look kinda like this but with crystals instead of pearls.
earingsn.jpg

Now I just need to find some earrings for my Bridesmaids.

I also just realized I never posted a picture of my e-ring. I can not take a picture myself that will turn out. So here is a picture the store sent me its not to good either and I got a square diamond not the round one shown in the picture.

ring.jpg

this picture is a little better
ring2.jpg

My Wedding planner sent me some example Tea party menus but no prices.

Bridal Tea Menu Options

1st Course
Cheese Served with Crackers and Baguettes
2nd Course
Mixed Baby Green Salad with Petite Tomatoes and Cucumbers
with Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
3rd Course (served family style)
Assorted Tea Sandwiches - Egg Salad, Tuna Salad, Cucumber and
Cream Cheese, & Raspberry Jam & Cream
4th Course
Custom Cake
Iced Tea, Lemonade, & Assorted Hot Teas

Buffet Style
Seasonal Fresh Fruit Display
Green Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
English Scones with Devonshire Cream
Crudite of Fresh Vegetables
Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Apple Boursin Cheese Open Face, Chicken Curry, Cucumber Mint, & Smoked Salmon
Lemon Cookies, Chocolate Mint Squares, & Macaroon Cookies
1st Course
Cheese & Ham Quiche
2nd Course
Assorted English Scones with Devonshire Cream
3rd Course
Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Watercress, Spring Radish, Chicken Curry Salad,
& Carrot-Raisin
4th Course
Cobbler, Tiramisu in a Martini Glass, & Tea Cookies
1st Course
Cold Strawberry Soup
2nd Course
Assorted English Scones with Devonshire Cream
3rd Course
Assorted Tea Sandwiches – Lemon Chicken, Garden Vegetable, & Dijon Pesto
4th Course
Margarita Pie, Chocolate Pudding, & Lemon Melt Away Cookies

Looking at this I want Cold Strawberry Soup, Salad, and Assorted Tea Sandwiches - Egg Salad, Tuna Salad, Cucumber and Cream Cheese, & Raspberry Jam & Cream. Then dessert with be custom cupcakes and cookies. But I may change my mind at the planning session. I can not decide if it should be buffet or a served meal just with the sandwiches being served family style. I think it is cheaper to have it be sit down because there is less food put out because everyone gets the same serving. Bu ti feel with a buffet people will be able to mingle more.

That's so awesome that you found the dress and at a great price! I hope you'll post pics so we can all see!

The jewelry is very pretty. I have my jewelry too, but trying to figure out if I'm going to get the BM's jewelry or not. I already got them nice tote bags, so the budget for the jewelry is low. The buffet would let people mingle more, but I think a plated would be fine with the right table set up.

The menu's look great!

Hey Ann, just checking in with you. Looks like everything is going well!

Did you get your 2010 menus for the Napa Room yet? If not, send me a PM and I'll send them to you, go them this week.

x

Your wedding is going to be beautiful!
I love the tea party hats- and the little sets for the little girls- what I cute find! Congrats on finding your dress!

Congrats on finding your dress. That's an awesome deal!

I love your hat idea for the Tea Party. It will be cute to see how different each hat will wind up!

That's so awesome that you found the dress and at a great price! I hope you'll post pics so we can all see!

Yes I will post a picture soon!!

The jewelry is very pretty. I have my jewelry too, but trying to figure out if I'm going to get the BM's jewelry or not. I already got them nice tote bags, so the budget for the jewelry is low. The buffet would let people mingle more, but I think a plated would be fine with the right table set up.
The menu's look great!

Yes I have a low budget for my BM jewelry to. When you find some let me know where you found it.

Hey Ann, just checking in with you. Looks like everything is going well!

Did you get your 2010 menus for the Napa Room yet? If not, send me a PM and I'll send them to you, go them this week.

x

Thanks!!!! Hope everything is going well for you.

Your wedding is going to be beautiful!
I love the tea party hats- and the little sets for the little girls- what I cute find! Congrats on finding your dress!

Thanks! I was so excited when I found those little tea sets what are the chances.

Congrats on finding your dress. That's an awesome deal!

I love your hat idea for the Tea Party. It will be cute to see how different each hat will wind up!

I am excited to see how every ones turns out.

I think I picked out my music. My wedding planner sent me a cd with Disney and traditional wedding music. I am getting married in the wedding pavilion so I get an organist for free. Not my favorite but its free. Since it is a Disney wedding I am going with all Disney music.

Seating
- Beauty and the beast Tail as old as time
-Whole new world
-someday my prince will come
-can you feel the love tonight
-once upon a dream
-kiss the girl
-so this is love

Mothers Entrance (i let my mom pic and she did a great job)
-You'll be in my heart

Officiant and Mens entrance
-You've got a friends in me (not sure yet)

Bridesmaid Entrance
- A dream is a wish you heart makes ( not positive on this either)

Brides Entrance
- When you wish upon a star

Recession/Exit
- Disney melody (Its on the Cd its really fun its a couple of Disney songs from the park)

I think I am going to have the seating, mother, and mens entrence songs played with words from a CD and the rest played from the organ.

Great song choices. I heard they can make the organ sound different, like it can sound more like a regular piano, so you might be able to have them to do that.

I cannot even tell you how jealous I am of your creativity! I love everything you picked... the whole tea party is adorable, and I love the colors for the outdoor reception. I love the Mickey boxes, your bridesmaid invites, and your flipbooks.

I am not doing anything extra aside from the wedding and lunch, but I am getting engagement pictures done next week. I definitely might need to steal that idea for my wedding announcements! I love it! :thumbsup2

I cannot even tell you how jealous I am of your creativity! I love everything you picked... the whole tea party is adorable, and I love the colors for the outdoor reception. I love the Mickey boxes, your bridesmaid invites, and your flipbooks.

I am not doing anything extra aside from the wedding and lunch, but I am getting engagement pictures done next week. I definitely might need to steal that idea for my wedding announcements! I love it! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter