Andrea & Randy July 2010~My mad Hatter Tea Party Lots of pictures!

Which Mickey Voice Should I Use Link to voices on pg 4

• Dave Prat

• Michael Robles

• Michael Bettis

• Dean

• Sonny

• Craig

• Anders

Results are only viewable after voting.
I totally missed your dress shopping pics!!! I love the BM dresses...too cute! And they look great with the bouquets!! I def. want silks.

I can't decided which dress I liked dress...but definitely not the big b00b bow! :lmao:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about the bridesmaids dresses. I am so happy that the flowers look great with the dress. In a couple weeks I am going to go look at more dresses hopefully I will find on I love soon.

So I have gotten a lot done lately. First of all I got a Cricut I am excited because now I can make the Mickey Fans and not pay like $22 dollars each from Impressions. I just have to figure out how I am going to get the wording on them.
cameraapril13132.jpg

cameraapril13129.jpg

I found the perfect welcome bags for my bridesmaids. Half of them will be getting orange and the other blue. Because my wedding has a tropical theme I think they will be perfect also they can reuse them whenever they go to the beach. I also got luggage tags to put on them.
cameraapril13149.jpg

In the welcome bags I am going to put in flip flops with Mickeys.
cameraapril13143.jpg

I also just bought these cover ups from the Disney Store online they are on sale and I thought they would be great for part of their Bridesmaids gifts.
cameraapril13150.jpg

I also found some hats for the tea party I am going to have. They are sun hats that I got really cheap. I am going to wear the white one. The BMs are going to wear the blue and everyone else is going to wear the black ones.
cameraapril13126.jpg

I am still not sure of I am having my own tea party or just going to the tea room in the GF. If I end up having my own party I want to have a table set up where the girls can decorate there hats with things liek flowers and ribbens. I am going to put pins on the back of the flowers and the ribben so people can wear the hats as sun hats latter if they choose.
cameraapril13128.jpg

One last thing I have worked on is my Mickey invitations. I bought the Mickeys from online and they are much bigger then I thought so I hope everyone likes Mickey. I took Bride-to-be idea and took a picture of all of them together. They are not all done yet they are going to talk when you push thier tummy but I do not have that part yet.
cameraapril13147.jpg

I have started making boxes to put the Mickeys in. I printed out old ride signs from disney and decoupage them to the box I really like how they turned out. I am still playing around with the ribben to wrap them though. Also inside the box I am going to but in some paper and there will a rsvp card in there that I am making with my cricut.
cameraapril13114.jpg

cameraapril13113.jpg

cameraapril13136.jpg

cameraapril13137.jpg

Those boxes are too cute!! Everything you bought looks so great. I love the mickey flip flops. And how much was the circut? The mickey head looks really nice.

Those boxes are too cute!! Everything you bought looks so great. I love the mickey flip flops. And how much was the circut? The mickey head looks really nice.

Thanks!! The cricuts cost like $600 but i got my for 50% off at a craft store called AC Moore. They may go on sale at other stores as well just keep checking ads that's what I did.

First of all, I LOVE your BM cards AND the orange and blue items you have for the home reception! They look great!

Secondly, you mentioned the Dapper Dans, and we had them at our wedding. They were phenomenal! They were great at interacting with the guests and really brought a neat feel to the reception!

I've uploaded a video clip of them! They serenaded us while I was getting my train bustled before we went into the reception. My WP insisted on doing it, even though I knew there was a trick only my mom knew! So, please excuse my bridezilla-ish moment when I was getting irritated with what was going on behind me! I'll try to upload another clip soon where they sang inside the reception.

http://gallery.me.com/heidi.anne#100071

First of all, I LOVE your BM cards AND the orange and blue items you have for the home reception! They look great!

Secondly, you mentioned the Dapper Dans, and we had them at our wedding. They were phenomenal! They were great at interacting with the guests and really brought a neat feel to the reception!

I've uploaded a video clip of them! They serenaded us while I was getting my train bustled before we went into the reception. My WP insisted on doing it, even though I knew there was a trick only my mom knew! So, please excuse my bridezilla-ish moment when I was getting irritated with what was going on behind me! I'll try to upload another clip soon where they sang inside the reception.

http://gallery.me.com/heidi.anne#100071

Thank you so much!! I love the video. I actually go the idea from looking at our PJ. I would never have thought you can have them come to the wedding. My Dad is the most excited about them going to be there I am going to have to show him the video.

So I just got caught up on your planning journal and LOVE EVERYTHING! The BM's dresses are so cute and I love the silk flowers your BM made to go with them. Your at home reception looks like it will be a ton of fun and I love the plush Mickey's and the boxes! Subscribingpopcorn::

So I just got caught up on your planning journal and LOVE EVERYTHING! The BM's dresses are so cute and I love the silk flowers your BM made to go with them. Your at home reception looks like it will be a ton of fun and I love the plush Mickey's and the boxes! Subscribingpopcorn::

Thank you!! I just started reading your PJ. I can not believe I have not came across it yet. I love everything so far. I love the coconut invites. (so i just read they did not work out like you hoped thats to bad they are so cute to bad the other ones are so expensive)

Thank you so much. They seem like so much fun!!! My wedding consultant said that I would not know that I have them booked for sure till rather close to the wedding because I will have to wait for their Magic Kingdom schedule. Do you remember when you knew they were booked for your wedding?

Wow! That's strange. I was never told that. It could be that our wedding was on a Monday in January! :confused3

I just looked through my info. They were on my original BEO after my PS, so I probably asked sometime in October (my PS was in early Nov).

I know there's more than just 4 guys, because we saw some of our guys in the MK after the wedding, but they were singing with other guys. It was cute, though, because they recognized us and waved. One even talked to us (we ran into them at least twice).

Maybe there's only one "set" and they inter-change performers, but I was never told that I might not be able to have them. Weird.

So I was talking this am with DF about your tuxes (which I forgot to mention before that I LOVE:lovestruc)- I didn't know that you could rent nice khaki suits/tuxes so we were just going to buy DF one for the MK photoshoot but was wondering how much they cost to rent those (if you don't mind sharing)? It would definately be easier not to have to bring a suit to Disney and then have to try to iron all the wrinkles out:confused3

So I was talking this am with DF about your tuxes (which I forgot to mention before that I LOVE:lovestruc)- I didn't know that you could rent nice khaki suits/tuxes so we were just going to buy DF one for the MK photoshoot but was wondering how much they cost to rent those (if you don't mind sharing)? It would definately be easier not to have to bring a suit to Disney and then have to try to iron all the wrinkles out:confused3

I have not really looked in Florida yet but some places in PA rent them around $50 but Florida could be more. I did not know you could rent them either till I went to a bridal show. A tux is just not what we wanted so this works great.

Wow! That's strange. I was never told that. It could be that our wedding was on a Monday in January! :confused3

I just looked through my info. They were on my original BEO after my PS, so I probably asked sometime in October (my PS was in early Nov).

I know there's more than just 4 guys, because we saw some of our guys in the MK after the wedding, but they were singing with other guys. It was cute, though, because they recognized us and waved. One even talked to us (we ran into them at least twice).

Maybe there's only one "set" and they inter-change performers, but I was never told that I might not be able to have them. Weird.

I was thinking there has to be more then just four. Hopefully once I get my wedding planner she will be able to tell me more. I showed my dad the video he was so happy to see it. He says thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!