Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

glitteryourwaya6fd72ac.gif

I hope the day is filled with magic and love. :goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day!!! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful, magical, beautiful and, most of all, memorable day to cherish for years to come.

Congratulations!!
pixiedust: :cloud9: pixiedust: :cloud9: pixiedust: :cloud9: pixiedust:

Andrea,
I've really enjoyed reading your thread, I'm sorry for all the Maid of Honor drama, I hope she will be on her very best behavior today! :-) Wishing you and Kory the best day ever today, can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! Many Blessings and hope you can enjoy every moment of your final prep. and through out the ceremony and reception! Congratulations!!!!! Sending best wishes and pixiedust your way! :bride::tink::tink:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thanks for all of the wishes! It was absolutely perfect! Truly a fairy tale come true! I just can't believe it's over! (in fact, DH and I were talking about how since we've lived together for several years, being married doesn't feel any different :) ) Thank goodness our honeymoon isn't for another 2 weeks, and then our MK bridal shoot isn't until the end of August so I have something to look forward to!

I loved every second of it and so wish I could go back and do it again! I'll be on later to do an update (since I don't really have a trip report since I'm local) but I will post some pictures that friends and family took.

It's wonderful to know everything went perfect. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter